Staying Hopeful--Chart Stalkers Welcome ;)

divatoot

Reaction score
I thought I would use OPKs to help me figure out when I would be ovulating...and for the second time they steered me wrong :(. I am hoping the one time we BD in our ovulation window is enough and this month is our month. DH and I have been TTC since December 2014...and thanks to me stressing easily my cycles have been all over the place. So keeping my fingers crossed this our month. My usual cycle length is 31-34 days with my luteal phase being 12-13 days.

Feel free to chart stalk me and leave any feedback you might have :).

Here's a list of my symptoms...not many as I haven't really been symptom spotting like usual.

6dpo until now I have noticed a weird pulling type sensation that moves from left side to right side, but is mainly concentrated on my right side. It comes and goes and isn't painful, more of a butterfly or flutter type feeling.
I also was extremely gassy this day and had the worst gas pain and indigestion right before dinner time. Although, I didn't eat lunch as I wasn't hungry.

7dpo...I noticed kind of like a tinge of slight pain in my breasts but only on the sides and it would come and go...at times it felt like I had done push-ups and that area surrounding my breasts were really sore.

8dpo...I had a sudden burst of energy after being slightly more sleepy than usual the past few days. Also noticed that I had been using the bathroom a lot more frequently than usual.

9dpo...I used the restroom more than usual for both.

10dpo...Woke up from some back pain in the middle of the night...for sure thought AF was on her way.

12dpo...Slight headache...dizzy, and slightly nauseous. However I had a couple glasses of wine last night to celebrate 3 years with my husband so it could be from that.

13dpo...not hungry at all, no appetite and feeling extremely bloated. Nipples are tender to touch and breasts feel slightly heavier than normal.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5930f0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I wonder if that's an implantation dip on 9dpo! Good luck xx

I updated my symptoms from last night into this morning.
FF is telling me to test...but thinking I might wait just a couple more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->