Steady Ache on the right side, by my hip (kinda)

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
I have noticed over the last couple days I have had a very steady ache on the right side, low by my hip area. No sharp pain, not crampy, but it is a steady ache. mild to moderate pain level.
Anyone know what this could mean...

I have had this too, and although it isn't painful, it's uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related, or has anything to do with PCOS (never been officially diagnosed) but it hasn't caused any problems. I was also looking at my early notes and the EPU said my ovaries were fine-they did say in december during my last mc that they suspected PCOS. You might want to speak to your doctor or see the sonographer about it at your scan. I'm sorry i can't help more, but i don't think you have much to worry about it terms of baby. But i'm no doctor though!

Hi there mrs chamberlein, it might be some sort of stretching in that area for the baby,but there are so many different aches and pains in early pregnancy, its all very weird...

i had this as well it went away by around 8/9 weeks though if i remember rightly. xx

I have that too and am starting to worry I have an ectopic. I don't know if it's normal or not but my right side is really tender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->