steam room/hot tub during tww

mac1979

Mommy to a Raptor
Reaction score
I know you aren't supposed to do these while pregnant, but what about the tww? I am four-ish dpo and I really want to sit in the steam room after my work out. If the egg was fertilized it would still be in the blastocyst stage and not implanted yet. Any knowledge on this? I wouldn't be in there long maybe 10-15 mins.

Personally, I take blazon hot showers. We had a heat wave, so my post shower bathroom was a steam room. It was making me sweat and it was wonderful. So I sincerely hope there is nothing against it! I'm not ready to give up my hot as hades showers yet lol. Sorry for not actually having any insight

I took hot showers with my first and he is normal (as normal as a toddler can be anyway).

K I was wondering this too about the 2ww but in regards to taking a hot bath in my Jacuzzi tub...anyone know if this is okay or should be avoided in the 2ww??

When in doubt, I call my kaiser advice nurses or email my gyn since she is a workaholic who answers emails within a day. Do you have a 24/7 hot line you can call?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->