stephen lawrence

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ephen-Lawrence-murder-trial-due-to-start.html

i remember this all to well................i cant believe these people were able to walk free after getting a 'not guilty' ...........do any of you remember they way they all walked out of court after??? disgusting!!! i felt for the Lawrence family and i am so pleased that 'new evidence' has finally arisen and hopefully the guilty will get the punishment they deserve.

your thoughts?

more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Stephen_Lawrence

I don't remember the case personally, but I am glad justice seems to be being served, despite it being several years down the line. I wonder what "new evidence" or whatever it was that made the police re-open the case. Do they do this periodically with all cold cases, or was this just a one-off??

lightworker, read up about it, you may be able to find footage online to... the whole things is a disgrace...it was purely an unprovoked racially motivated attack, back in the 90's they didnt examine all clothing and for some reason they decided to have a look again (maybe because no one has been convcited of the stabbing as yet) and they found stephens blood/dna on one of the gangs coats. x

You know what's weird, I think I'm stuck in a time zone thing. They show Stephen laurence as how he looked obviously at the time then they show the pics of the guys how they are now.. Takes me a minute to remember they weren't grown men Killing a teenager but all similar age...

Makes me sick having to watch the poor parents still living this nightmare.. I know we've had this discussion before but I think I'd have took matters into my own hands by now.

So sad, hope they get justice.

New evidence has come to light as new technolgy has been developed and they have been able to test microscopic pieces of evidence. I am taking following this case quite closely.

You know what's weird, I think I'm stuck in a time zone thing. They show Stephen laurence as how he looked obviously at the time then they show the pics of the guys how they are now.. Takes me a minute to remember they weren't grown men Killing a teenager but all similar age...

Makes me sick having to watch the poor parents still living this nightmare.. I know we've had this discussion before but I think I'd have took matters into my own hands by now.

Tina you crack me up......your are the queen of all mother bears!!!

The lawrence family have handled this is such an admirable way....how i dont know....i'm hoping justice is done this time x

New evidence has come to light as new technolgy has been developed and they have been able to test microscopic pieces of evidence. I am taking following this case quite closely.

:thumbup:danielleM: can you update us with any new info please

The lawrence family have handled this is such an admirable way....how i dont know....i'm hoping justice is done this time x

Yes I am!!!!

You may find this disturbing... In fact I know you will...

My son was bullied a few months ago, he was getting loads of stick from a boy calling him fat and dwarf. He's by no means fat but he is small for his age which is causing him problems at school. Well he had a hellish week, I could have wrung the boys neck!
Anyway, no need because the boy broke his leg the following week in a freak accident and I seriously was over the moon when Conor told me, made my day!!

And no... I was nowhere near the boy at the time.....:haha:

Yes I am!!!!

You may find this disturbing... In fact I know you will...

My son was bullied a few months ago, he was getting loads of stick from a boy calling him fat and dwarf. He's by no means fat but he is small for his age which is causing him problems at school. Well he had a hellish week, I could have wrung the boys neck!
Anyway, no need because the boy broke his leg the following week in a freak accident and I seriously was over the moon when Conor told me, made my day!!

And no... I was nowhere near the boy at the time.....:haha:

:haha: awwwwww your poor boy :nope:..........i cant stand bullies!!!!!!!

oh believe me Tina..... when my daughter came home in tears once because a 'friend' told my daughter if she didnt play with her and do as she said all day she would tell the teacher....they were only 5 at the time but my daughter is so sensitive and hates getting into trouble she spent all day upset and burst out into tears as soon as she saw me............i was fuming and so badly wanted to punch the other girl in the face..........i am also fiercly protective of my girls dont care what people say about me, i couldnt give a monkeys but different story when it comes to my girls my MIL called my youngest fat and stumpy the other day....'ooooo did i have to bite my tounge....i told my husband if anything else comes out her mouth regarding my kids, she'll get it:grr:

and regarding the stephen lawrence case how his mum and dad sat so close to them in court without doing them any damage is beyond me......strong people x

Fat and stumpy......:grr::grr::grr::grr:

give me her address, I'm going round!!!

Fat and stumpy......:grr::grr::grr::grr:

give me her address, I'm going round!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ahhhhhhhhhhh i so would but i'm quite worried you may end up in prison LOL.............that made me laugh so much..........if anything else happens your my number 1 back up!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->