Stephlw25, Beanie & Sophie!!!!!!!

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancies, I am so pleased for you all!!!!!!! Wishing you all very healthy & happy pregnancies!!!!!! :hugs:x

See how late you are??

Sophies in second tri LOL!!

Awww thanks Tam. First ti,me I have had a thread with my name in lol.

Great to see you back on the forum, how are you all??

I'll let her know you were asking in 3 months Beanie!

:rofl:

:blush: Sorry I am so late......but I am hoping to be about more now, so I will stay on top of things!!!! Please forgive me, PLUS.....better late than never! ;)

Beanie, things are going OK here thanks hun, although there are still no solid answers if my Dad is not going to believe he ever had cancer, as it looks like he has responded so well to the radiotherapy, that there is no residual cancer now, which is ace, but it is just making his argument stronger about the fact he never had it, never mind you can see scaring of where it was (apparently so the Dr is saying) and the results spell it out in no uncertain terms etc :dohh: But he is going to be monitored every 3 months as the consultant here is certain there is still a possible cancer which they are unable to do a biopsy on as the area it is in makes it almost impossible.......but it is not far from where they are saying the original one was!

But he is still living with us and we have no idea for how long and what is next etc.....so we will just plod on! Apart from that me & my clan are all ok thanks babe, and I am longing to catch up on here! :headspin:

Look after yourselves and I will catch you very soon, as I already said, good luck with your pregnancies! :happydance::hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->