Steralising/Storing teething rings??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by LaDY, Oct 22, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

How often do you steralise teething rings and where do you store them?? I bet im sounding like a paranoide mummy obsessed with teething rings (as iv already done a thread on teething rings) but surely they need to be well clean and steralised??

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

have you got a cold water steriliser honey? i sterilise everything like that in my cold water milton one :hugs:

3. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Iv got a tommee tippee electric steraliser hun...how often do you steralise them??

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

well our sterilising routine is a bit odd :blush: we have the avent iq steam steriliser but i decided to change to MAM's bottles a couple of months ago, so i brought the milton cold steriliser too and i do teats, bottles and caps in steam and bases, rings, dummys, rattles and now teethers, in the milton. i keep a few in the milton and change them when they drop on the floor or such, and then put them all back in and steriliser again all together once a day, as normal, if this makes sense?