Sterilisation

MamaDo

2 Boys and 1 Girl
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry in advance for long-ish post.............I was just wondering if any of you are considering having the sterilisation procedure done during your caesarean or if you know much about it??

I'm planning on researching it but would like to hear "real" experiences if anyone knows of any?

I remember when I was having my first child (emergency CS) that a lovely lady on my ward on her third baby, had had it done. I remember thinking what a horribly final decision to make but she was very obviously 100% with it.

Personally I don't even know if Im 50% there Lol. I think it was the shock of finding out I was expecting again so soon - my last child was born in Jan and Im due again in Mar 2012 (or before really - awaiting on CS date) that had me thinking of it .....plus my consultant was pushing it when I mentioned it to him.

Since then I suppose I've gotten past the shock somewhat and Im happier about it all. Another thing Im pondering is that we've been told we're having another boy and since I have 3 sisters myself and we are all close......I kind of think in the future we might try again and hopefully provide our little girl with one (I've debated the ins and outs of this with myself so I know that might not even be the outcome LOl)

Anyway just thought I'd throw it out there and see if theres any others thinking of this or if anyone has any helpful information/advice to share, I think I'll post this in another of the forums after birth also in case someones actually had it done?

In case this is of interest to anyone else....I posted this query in the "Baby Club" forum also and have had some replies there ..thanks : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->