Sterilising bottles for holiday

princess31

Reaction score
Hi all,

We're going on holiday in a weeks time and I need some advice about sterilising bottles for the journey.
I was planning on taking a flask and powder seperately and also some cartons for emergencies in case we're delayed of anything so just wanted to know if i sterilise a load of bottles before I leave home will they be ok to just put in a bag or cool bag?

Thanks xxx

I sterillise them then put them together so nothing can get inside then just stick them in my bag

Yeah, that's what I'd advise too....if it's only for the journey/day. Any longer than that and take a bit Tupperware tub and some sterilising fluid/tablets....don't forget your bottle brush for cleaning:dohh:

How about taking some steri-bottles just for travelling - that way you don't have to worry about having dirty/unsterilised bottles on you & can just throw them away once you have finished. Thats what we did when we went camping:)

I was going to suggest steri-bottles aswell. But would try them before you go as we took them on holiday once and my son wouldn't drink from them.

Where can I get steri bottles from? I've never seen them.

Here you go hun;

https://www.mothercare.com/Tommee-T...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44555031&mcb=core

xxx

I would get them from Asda or Tesco as they are are cheaper - I bought 7 boxes from boots then discovered that they were 50p a box cheaper in Asda:dohh:
Just looked - £1.92 for four in Tesco:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->