Sterolized

Layla

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anyone who had a c section and got sterolized at the same time?

My mates sister had this done, unfortunatly, we are not mates anymore so i cant ask her about it and how she managed to get it done like that.

I really want to be sterolized after this baby.

If this baby is still big at my next scan they are going to be keeping an eye on me, as i dont think i can have an induction again after last time i think i will have the option of a c section, really want to know if i can get snipped at the same time.

Its something i will have to ask my MW about, but i thought id ask on here in case anyone knows?

Thanks

x

my sister was supposed to have this done but she had an emergancy c-section due to the placenta comming away first :(

then they told her after 3 months to go back and see consultant who then told her she couldnt have it done and she was only 28 they told her it was too younge and she only had 2 children ( but also had 8 MC) and they wouldnt allow her to go through with it so shes back on the pill and gutted lol.

think they are trying to cut back on the amount of sterolisations because about half of woman who have one done regret it in a few years and want it reversed where its much harder and complicated so they try and perswade their partners to get the snip instead as its an easier op and much easier to reverse

although not all reversals are 100%

hope it works out for you though babes in wichever you decide
xxxxxx

yeah Jase said he would rather get the snip than me do it, but i dont want him to just in case we ever split up, i have 4 children, he has 2, i know i defo dont want anymore after this one, but he might if he was to meet someone else.

My ex hubby got the snip after Ethan, now he cant have anymore children if and when he meets someone so i feel bad, i dont wnaqt teh same to happen to Jase if we ever split up (hopefuly we wont tho lol)

Also with the PCOS and my weight and the state of my body, i want to make sure i really cant get pregnanct ever again so i can focas on me and getting myself back in shape

x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know what you mean babes, i would love to get done because i know in my heart of mind i dont want any more children i find 2 more than enough at sometimes :blush: but Locky is too scared to get done bless him :lol: i guess i will just need to keep choaking on my pill for now untill they can come up with something good :lol:

hope it works out for you babes
and im sure you and Jase are for life, he adores you so much :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah i think we are for life too :)
I just never say never lol, im such a realist its stupid sometimes so i always have teh other option in my head lol

It has also been sugested to me that i should wait untill after teh cot death stage, but i think, even if the worse was to happen, i really couldnt face another pregnancy, i dont think my body would take it.

Im due to see my MW on the 6th July so i will bring it up then and see how likely or unlikely it is for me to get it done

x

i just know up here they are very strict with sterolisation i suppose its because a few people do change their minds but trying to convince them that you wont will be tough. i dont like asking this but how old are you Layla? i really hope the will do it for you because i know its what you want :hugs::hugs:

my sister in law had it done, she's in her late 20s and it was her 4th baby.

I think she just spoke to her MW and GP?

I have been told i can have my tubes tied after this one and im glad, the doctor told me it was the best thing as i think my body would give up.

I spoke to my consultant and a doctor who reg see's me on C22 she was lovely about it and im only 22

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->