Stetch Mark Poll

elm

Mama
Reaction score
Was just wondering if you've got stomach stretch marks when they first appeared?

I've only got a random (new) one at the back of my knee so far so I'm not counting that!!!

x

trust you to do a poll on these lol,
i've not got any yet with this lil man but with rosie it was 37 weeks when she turned from breech to head down.... i suddenlt got this huge bump from no where...

I got my first at 36 weeks and now Im riddled. Sorry girls :(

xxx

first tri for me :rofl: Just on my stomach though, and I never got any anywhere else, but I have lots on my tummy :rofl: They're my battlescars

Have not got any yet (fingers crossed!!)

i have TONS and I hate them. I got them around 16 weeks. I exploded so fast though, my skin didn't have time to stretch. They've calmed down lately, haven't noticed any new ones

None as of yet (touch wood).

None on my belly as of yet though ive spied a few on my boobies .. not suprising though the amount of growing they done!!

i havnt got stomach stretch marks YET. ive got them on my hips and boobs tho lol so i havnt fully avoided them :hissy:
xx

I only had a few to start with on my hips and my belly was completely stretchie free, then the last couple weeks of pregnancy i got tons on my belly....i HATE them :(

last week i noticed a new one, had a faded one the week before but that was it now i have about 3.

got my first one over the weekend! Not happy!!!

None for me yet either - touching wood lots of times!

Good idea! I've just got my first about a week or so ago. They're right under my bump on the left but I think some are coming up on the right now too. I guess we really fill out quickly in these last weeks!

None on my belly but some on my boobs, on the underneath though so you can't see them unless you lift them up..which at the moment you need a crane to do!!

No new ones .. yet. Will have to see what happens. I go a ton on my thighs with Z but my stomach was spared somehow. I keep bending over backwards in the mirror to check if I got any or make hubby inspect me- lol.

Whoops, I read streach marks but missed the stomach part.

Haven't got any on my stomach, but my thighs, butt and boobs have been assaulted. The boobs was about 24 weeks or so, my thighs just started... either that or I've just noticed them.

I tend not to look at my ass in a mirror too much these days. Kinda frightning!

Havent got any extra ones yet but first pregnancy about the start of 3rd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->