Sticking Together Crew

babydustcass

Reaction score
Witch got me this morning so onto the second cycle, 28day cycle which I am happy with. I wasnt so sure what it would be like after coming off the coil but its like clockwork again, fingerscrossed it stays that way!!

Anyone else on CD1 today and want to go hand in hand through the next month?:flower:

Me me!! :flower:

:witch: got me about 2pm today.. It's been a rough day, took 2 Advil & the pain isn't going anywhere! This will be my FIRST cycle TTC since our loss in June so deff excited for O to appear.. I should be testing to see if we get a :bfp: the day after our 3 year anniversary so that would be a lovely anniversary present to ourselves.. :haha: :baby:

How long have you been TTC for?

Oh, I see now you said 2nd cycle.. Hope you get your :bfp: this month!

hello florida, hehe i am flying to florida on sunday :) Orlando to be exact, for a girly get away with my friend.:happydance: so excited, is it warm?

So Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
Hope we both get our BFP's this month, that would be a wonderful anniversary present for you both! aww!

Are you going to be charting? I am going to be charting, although my week in florida might make it inaccurate up until CD11-12, i am hoping i OV on the 15th like last month so that we do not miss it so ill be peeing on those OPKs again from CD11! As soon as I am back we will be getting straight down to it.:blush:

hey there babydustcass, It's about 65 out right now, it was about 75 earlier though, it's been sunny all day.. :) As far as charting goes, I'm absolutely clueless as to how.. I joined FF but find it a little confusing.. When ppl temp, do you just use a regular thermometer or is it something special..? i'd love to chart though.. :)

and me :) finally got AF today after 51 CD, wishing you lots of:dust:

congrats on getting your AF mummy_m! (don't say/hear that too often lol) :dust: to you!!

lol thats soubds weird doesnt it, but i bet you are so pleased she arrived mummy_m

Ooo goody Florida! I brought some summery bits today so hopefully I can be sporting those out and about :D

I use a basal thermometer, it measures in Fahrenheit and measures 4 digits (97.45 for example) which helps with accuracy. All you basically have to do is take your temperature as soon as you wake up, before you get out of bed, roughly around the same time, along with OPKs it really helped to pin point when I OV'd on the last cycle so I will definitely be temping full time. missed temp this morning though as my son started crying and I had to get out of bed and see to him, which would mean my temp would be void.

Well, I'm a day behind you all. Sigh. Day 1 of 34. Good luck to everyone!

hi Amaryllis, not to far behind at all.

I have just been working out my dates for OV and It will be CD13 when I land which is quite a slim gap before my last OV date CD15, I PRAY i do not OV early! and I wont be able to start using OPKs until im home either.

I am thinking of getting some Iron tabs as this AF is being pretty vengeful ahhh!

Hey babydustcass, you know.. I was just thinking the same thing about my AF.. (although I am already on Iron for being anemic).. Maybe I should double up on my dose though.. Hmm. Can't wait until 9mo of no AF.. :)

oh 9mo of bliss, feeling good and sporting a delicious bump! Ive been checking out the maternity wear already... oops! i really should stop looking at the baby and maternity things because i am lethal.

picked up some iron tabs, definitely need them as I was look so pale this morning!

hi im on cd 1 to or maybe 2 witch got me late last night so do you think its 1 or 2? Im not charting this month gonna take a more relaxed approach

cd 3 here.. witch got me the 19th as well, on my 2nd month ttc.. after mc in Nov at 12 weeks.. should o the first week-weekend of feb.. next af due on the 18th or 19th of Feb.. 29-30 day cycles.. would be a great after Valentines Day gift :) Dont chart just use opks..
Good luck ladies! Fxed for us all..

Can I join you ladies? The witch got me on 18th January, grr. I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for a February BFP! I've started charting my temp as well this month, apart from desperately wanting to fall pregnant I actually find it fascinating, all this charting and ovulating!
Baby dust to you all!

hey everyone, the more the merrier I say :) It's nice to be able to go through the months with each other and makes it just that little bit easier to share what's happening.

Amy, I think its CD1 too, as im not sure if you count it from the evening. Had you gone to bed early you probably would have woken to AF and count today as CD1 welcome to the thread :)

Lilrojo, sorry for your loss:hugs:, let's hope for Valentines BFP's for us all... how special would that be?!:cloud9:

Im with you on how interesting it is charting, pielette. Its like an experiment! Im looking forward to be able to match my chart to last months and see if my body has a monthly pattern :shrug:

&babydustcass - I know how you feel about being 'lethal'.. LOL.. I think my husband & I walk through the baby section in Wal*Mart every chance we get.. Recently, he insisted on buying a pair of camo mittens.. (his biggest hobby is hunting).. He wants a boy so bad first.. I'm happy with whatever God gives us.. He wants a hunting partner in a few years though.. lol.. Is anyone else hoping for either gender?

I know I've got myself concerned about this WAY too early... But I worry from time to time about how my job will take it after actually having a child.. Even though I work from home, I still have the same schedule from when I was working in the office & I have to be sitting at my desk & working from 8:30 - 5pm... What does everyone do for work..?

:blush: ok ill admit, when we see something for such a good price, too good to pass up, or so cute it will fly off the shelves, we.... :blush: oh me bad:shhh:

The Good/Bad thing is, my career allows me to buy baby clothes on a daily basis, so if i get the wrong sex clothes, it doesnt matter because they will get used down the line... yes my career tortures me :brat:

FG, We are hoping for a girl on the one hand, we have a little boy already and it would probably complete our family just like that. On the other hand a boy would be just fabulous so our son has a playmate, he is such a boy and so into his soldiers and cars ect, but he has no one to play with so a little boy would be great too- I guess you could say I want both for different reasons, but K sera sera and all :cloud9: Just a healthy squishy baby will do! hehe :crib:

Hi DG, (gonna start initialling names cos' im lazy) sorry the witch got you- welcome to the next cycle! Be sure to keep us updated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->