Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Wishing1010

Mother of 1 Girl!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Hoping to continue our thread for those of us who haven't been lucky enough to get our BFP's yet. Please feel free to join us, we have been creating new and lasting friendships to help us through the up's and down's of TTC.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm here too. Not sure what my day will be if March is a BFN but I'll update when I find out.

I'm here! I'm not exactly sure of my test date yet but I'll say April 20th for now :) FX ladies!!

Yeah def the 20th for me. I just looked at the calendar and the 20th is Easter Sunday :) that alone gives me a better vibe for my 11th cycle! Hopefully the dye will clear a passage and let an eggy through for Easter :-D hehe

If my body cooperates and ovulated this cycle I will be testing in April. I had a D&C Monday so who knows if my body will be ready this cycle, but FX!

I put down the 15th for now, will see how O works with Clomid this month. May need to adjust up or down. :) :dust:

Not sure about the dates...
Will update after I ovulate:thumbup:

Let's get those Easter eggs popping:happydance:

Wishing, let me know how u like the digi opks. I feel like they'd confuse me but that's just because it took me forever to get used to the opks I have lol :p

Wishing, let me know how u like the digi opks. I feel like they'd confuse me but that's just because it took me forever to get used to the opks I have lol :p

I've used them in the past and had great results!

So I'm saying April 18th! Lets do this ladies!!

Yay Easter Eggs!
https://www.recipegoldmine.com/images-mccormick/easter_eggs.jpg

Aidensmommy I have used the digi opks. They worked pretty good for me. It takes out the guess work. The only reason that I went to u/s was because in jan the letrozole gave me a uti and I couldn't get a positive, and for some reason in feb My positive never showed up. I didn't want to take a chance missing another cycle of iui. I never had an issue before that. They do run a little more expensive so using more than one in a day can become costly, but it was worth it because I got tired of guessing if the line was dark enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->