Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Wishing1010

Mother of 1 Girl!
Reaction score
Hello ladies!!! This is a continuation thread from our TTC Journey thread titled "Sticking Together Until We All Get Our BFP's!". :) Please feel free to post and join!

A Happy & Healthy 9 months to you all!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

DUE DATES!

Mdscpa (aka Daphne): June 18
WunnaBubba2 (aka Pamela): June 27
Wishing1010 (aka Kenna): July 13
Jrepp (aka Jess): July 28
MamaBunny2 (aka Jyllian): Sept 2
CutieQ (aka Dani): September 3
A1983 (aka): September 9
Melewen (aka Cheryl): September 22
Kirsty3051 (aka Kirsty): October 25
Startd (aka Fi): October 15
Twinsie (aka Jamie): October 30
Laurac1988 (aka Laura): Dec 25
Aidensmommy1(aka Mary): January 27
Ehjmorris (aka Natasha):

GENDER GUESSES/REVEALS!

Mdscpa: Team :blue: Adam born June 12!
Wunnabubba2: Team :blue: Matthew born July 6!
Wishing1010: Team :pink: Shelby born July 9!
JRepp: Team :blue: Luke born on
MamaBunny2: Team :blue: Cameron born Aug. 27!
CutieQ: Team :blue: Vincent born Sept. 2!
Melewen: Team :blue:
Twinsie: Team :pink:
Kirsty3051: Team :blue:
Startd: Team :blue:
Laurac1988: Team :pink:
Aidensmommy1: Team :pink:
Ehjmorris: Team :yellow:

Happy to see this! I was one of the originals on the sticking together thread (when it was Easter Eggs? LOL!)...and next month I'll be having my little one! Glad to see the awesome support of that thread extending to pregnancy as well :) Congrats to all you ladies!

Happy to see this! I was one of the originals on the sticking together thread (when it was Easter Eggs? LOL!)...and next month I'll be having my little one! Glad to see the awesome support of that thread extending to pregnancy as well :) Congrats to all you ladies!

:hugs: I remember when I tweaked your BFP test for you!!! It was such an exciting time!!!! You must post pics of your LO when you are recovering!!! :)

Kenna, will you continue your pregnancy journal on you ttcal journal or start a new one??

Cannot wait!! I'll be there following!!

AFM: It is now safe to assume that frequent urination has kicked in. As soon as I'm comfy on the couch I have to pee. Then I come back and get comfy only to get up and pee :rofl:

:hugs: I remember when I tweaked your BFP test for you!!! It was such an exciting time!!!! You must post pics of your LO when you are recovering!!! :)

LOL I remember...you were the resident tweaker :haha::haha:

Cannot wait!! I'll be there following!!

AFM: It is now safe to assume that frequent urination has kicked in. As soon as I'm comfy on the couch I have to pee. Then I come back and get comfy only to get up and pee :rofl:

Expect for more peeing.... :rofl: I have them until today and it's getting more frequently. And also because i tend to drink more this past weeks....

Oh bless DH!! He made me a cup of black rooibos (red bush?) tea with a slice of fresh ginger in it. At first I did not think I would be able to drink it because I like my tea with milk and sugar, but he made it with love so I tried it. It was like Heaven in a cup!! It was soooooo good and it instantly cured the bit of nausea that I felt!!!!

Just thought I'd share with you ladies who might also struggle with the nausea

I cannot wait to be nauseous, have frequent urination, etc!!!!! I'm feeling quite worrisome today as I have had cramps on and off all night. Please stick little baby!!!!

Got a positive on a digital last night!

I cannot wait to be nauseous, have frequent urination, etc!!!!! I'm feeling quite worrisome today as I have had cramps on and off all night. Please stick little baby!!!!

Got a positive on a digital last night!

They say it takes a total of 6 days to completely implant on your uterus so maybe that was all the cramping you have.... Dont you worry Kenna it's normal... This one is making sure she has a nice and cozy home....

I agree with Daphne, try not too worry. I had cramps as well and around af time I thought maybe I'm going to have a chemical. But I didn't, Daphne didn't and you won't either :hugs:

I'm so glad that you got the positive on the digital. I just love reading "pregnant" Mine didn't last long though, the battery must have died because I could only keep the digital for like 3 days

I have my Digi next to our bathroom sink, I propped it up so we could see it each time we are in there! I Just used my last test, would like one more pack of FRER to get me through AF lol. I'm worried about a chemical, so glad to know You felt the same and everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->