* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

bubblebubble1

Angel & Rainbow Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

4 dpo today, anyone want to join me on this long wait :flower:

xx

EDIT - new cycle, ovulation around 5-8th August, this has to be our turn :)

Mine is likely due 7/16 or 7/17 [positive LH at 11 a.m. on 7/1].

This waiting is the worst...thing...EVER lol.

I'm going to start frer on Friday I think, I know I shouldn't but I don't think I can help myself!

-LC

Mine is likely due 7/16 or 7/17 [positive LH at 11 a.m. on 7/1].

This waiting is the worst...thing...EVER lol.

I'm going to start frer on Friday I think, I know I shouldn't but I don't think I can help myself!

-LC

Hi, glad to have someone to share the wait with :thumbup:

It really is the worst!

Ooo exciting, I have a little longer to wait but might whip out the cheapies from Friday/Saturday too lol :blush:

So you are 9dpo? Any symptoms?

x

Hi, glad to have someone to share the wait with :thumbup:

It really is the worst!

Ooo exciting, I have a little longer to wait but might whip out the cheapies from Friday/Saturday too lol :blush:

So you are 9dpo? Any symptoms?

x

Same! I'm hesitant w/symptoms b/c I'm trying so hard NOT to convince myself that I'm preggo b/c I don't want to be that much more upset if I'm not...that said, I had a headache for the first time today. I am exhausted BUT I was up earlier than usual today. I've had cramps/stomach abnormalities BUT I've had that when I wasn't trying lol...so yes I have symptoms but they could just be AF coming etc. the biggest thing I noticed was the sorest nipples when I ovulated! What are your thoughts?

The ONLY thing that makes me hopeful this cycle is that this is my first month off bcp and I've been reading A LOT of posts from ppl that were more fertile their first month off bcp. My doc even said that they are starting to use it to help with fertility. PLUS, if I am, then my due date is likely going to fall on my 30th bday and what a way to celebrate lol!

Good luck & baaaaaaaaaaaaaaby dust to you!

:dust:

LC

Can I wait with you? I'm due 15th July, but I'm going to test early with 10ml tests on 13th July... trying to ignore symptoms as last month I convinced myself I was just to have the witch arrive.

REALLY going to try not to test before 13th at the earliest. Honest.

Oh that's going to be exciting :)

I'm the same, trying not to symptom spot as you start to imagine symptoms don't you. It's so frustrating. For me, I'm either coming down with something or it's worked because my body aches all over and have pain in the side of my bbs, almost like wind pain iykwim!

I'm not holding much hope this month though as only dtd Thursday, o'd Saturday and dtd that evening. Just doesn't feel enough :(

x

I'm 2dpo testing on the 21. I feel like the days are dragging already

bubblebubble - last month I thought I was going off food, I felt sick on the morning and my boobs hurt, I had bizarre things like I found a hair under my chin and googled 'increase facial hair very early sign of pregnancy' It was then I realised I needed to pull myself together or have the guys with the white coat and the padded van take me away! :help:

I don't think you need to worry about how often you dtd, they say 3-4 times per week, and you certainly hit 3 times at least. Pain in my boobs was what told me I was pregnant first time round, so that sounds promising, as does feeling like you're coming down with something!

Welcome Florida & Mum!

Bubble - you never know!! It is possible. I never had AF after finishing my last pack of pills [actually haven't had AF in over a year, very common on YAZ bcp] so this is so confusing but I started opk's the day I finished my pill pack and got +LH test at 11 a.m. on 7/1. So...here's hoping but my body may need a full cycle...or several to get back into things. :(

lm3898 - Your body doesn't waste its time!! Lets hope your little bean doesn't either, you never know, you might be set for a bfp soon! fingers crossed!

florida - Such a long way to go isn't it!! we should all get together to swap distraction suggestions!!

Can I wait with you? I'm due 15th July, but I'm going to test early with 10ml tests on 13th July... trying to ignore symptoms as last month I convinced myself I was just to have the witch arrive.

REALLY going to try not to test before 13th at the earliest. Honest.

I'm 2dpo testing on the 21. I feel like the days are dragging already

Nice to have you join me :flower: welcome :)

Mum to dogs i was the same :wacko:

bubblebubble - last month I thought I was going off food, I felt sick on the morning and my boobs hurt, I had bizarre things like I found a hair under my chin and googled 'increase facial hair very early sign of pregnancy' It was then I realised I needed to pull myself together or have the guys with the white coat and the padded van take me away! :help:

I don't think you need to worry about how often you dtd, they say 3-4 times per week, and you certainly hit 3 times at least. Pain in my boobs was what told me I was pregnant first time round, so that sounds promising, as does feeling like you're coming down with something!

It's mad isn't it how it makes you question everything :wacko:

I hope so. At 4dpo it's so early anyway, plenty of time to drive myself mad yet lol :wacko: xx

Welcome Florida & Mum!

Bubble - you never know!! It is possible. I never had AF after finishing my last pack of pills [actually haven't had AF in over a year, very common on YAZ bcp] so this is so confusing but I started opk's the day I finished my pill pack and got +LH test at 11 a.m. on 7/1. So...here's hoping but my body may need a full cycle...or several to get back into things. :(

Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

I probably should have given a bit of past info...
Started NTNP in sept, had a chemical in feb and then started ttc properly as though the chances might be better after that. In may I had an early mc at 5 1/2 weeks which I was gutted about as although I had no symptoms, it felt 'right'. After confusion and scans it wasn't to be.

I have pcos and when ttc my first, max, I had no periods. It took 2 years to conceive him and the turning point was metformin. My daughter we started ttc as soon as max had passed away and got her on the third try :happydance:

Which brings me to now...praying its not another two year wait :wacko:

Fingers crossed for us all, will be exciting to see :) and to share together xx

Bubble, you sound like such a wonderful and strong woman. :)

My period is due on the 18th, I plan to test on the 19th but I'm sure I'll cave sooner. I'm currently 6DPO and having constipation (only happened during my first pregnancy), son slight uterine twinges, and possibly more fatigue (can't gauge if it's situational or abnormal)

Brief history: I had my first pregnancy april 2013, but found out baby had died on Mother's day. I had a D&C and found out it was a partial molar pregnancy so I've had weekly hcG testing since beginning of June. Today it came back as less than 3 (but I hadn't gone for the last two weeks so could have been negative then) which is great. My doctor didn't want me TTC for 6 months, but since my levels dropped within 6 weeks it's no problem. We've been TTC for over 2 years (23 months when I conceived the first time), we are both 26 and healty (his sperm are sub-par though, poor motion/shape last we checked a year ago).

I want to wait with you!

I am 6dpo and plan to start testing 12 dpo (July 16th), but let's get real: I probably won't be able to resist a first POAS 11dpo. :flower:

Thank you wbee :flower:

Sorry about your partial molar pregnancy, it's awful when you think eventing is ok only to be let down isn't it :/

Welcome findingkismet :wave:

*cough* I find it hard from 6dpo lol hahahahaha in my head logic says 'you crazy lady, it's way too early' and I know I won't see anything at all. I just can't help it :blush: xx

Still feel crappy today, my body aches all over. I was awake loads in the night where it was painful to lay in one position too long. Really don't want to be ill!!!

Hope you are all ok this morning?

xx

well a little history on me: we had a chemical dec 27th(my baby boys birthday) last year. got married jan 11, wedding jan 12, bfp jan 13. weekly scans and all the good stuff then we lost the baby at 10 weeks on valentines day. it has been hard dealing with that but we are finally better. got a bfp twice in may then a bfn so will not test before af due this cycle. im 3dpo and I finally stop getting twinges and cramping constantly. im exhausted all of the time I sleep all day all of a sudden which is weird because ive only been working like one day per week. but im not excited yet. it is way too soon to tell. im just hoping for a sticky bean this time. I will test on the 22nd. we will be on vacation and af is due.

Hi guys, can I join please.
This is my first month ntnp since having my little boy last year.
Forgot how stressful the tww is.
Also completely forgotten about what symptoms are normal etc.
had all sorts this week, nausea, reflux, strange twinges and had spotting yesterday morning that stopped before it began.
Good luck girls, sticky dust all round!

Sore boobs this morning! Yay! I can't believe I actually want to feel sore, crampy, and bloated. I also felt more relaxed when I stirred in the night, like my sleep was more peaceful.

Last night before bed I looked at my chart from last cycle when I got pregnant (sadly ended as chemical pregnancy). I saw that I noted sore boobs on day 7-8, so I was hoping to get them today or tomorrow.

God, I hope my body's not just playing tricks on me. I feel like I did last cycle, and that's all I have to compare to since it's the only time I was ever pregnant. But what if the symptoms are for other reasons, not pregnancy, this time?

Only time will tell, and it's going sooooooooo slow. Well, I'm happy to hit the one week mark.

I'm out!!! So bummed...

I got AF this morning when I woke up. This is my first AF in over a year [stopped getting them on yaz] so it's kind of crazy. It's also [if my calculations are correct] 10 days after I O'd...I hope that's ok - it seems a bit short BUT all I can find when I google is that LESS than 10 days is not good so who knows...since it's my first month ttc I don't know if it's a pattern or anything. I now know my cycle is 30 days so that's something.

well a little history on me: we had a chemical dec 27th(my baby boys birthday) last year. got married jan 11, wedding jan 12, bfp jan 13. weekly scans and all the good stuff then we lost the baby at 10 weeks on valentines day. it has been hard dealing with that but we are finally better. got a bfp twice in may then a bfn so will not test before af due this cycle. im 3dpo and I finally stop getting twinges and cramping constantly. im exhausted all of the time I sleep all day all of a sudden which is weird because ive only been working like one day per week. but im not excited yet. it is way too soon to tell. im just hoping for a sticky bean this time. I will test on the 22nd. we will be on vacation and af is due.

So sorry about the mc :(

It's so hard not to readinto things isn't it :wacko: hopefully af wil stay away xx

Hi guys, can I join please.
This is my first month ntnp since having my little boy last year.
Forgot how stressful the tww is.
Also completely forgotten about what symptoms are normal etc.
had all sorts this week, nausea, reflux, strange twinges and had spotting yesterday morning that stopped before it began.
Good luck girls, sticky dust all round!

Jelly tots, I'm sure we have met before, I recognise your name? I may just be losing it though :wacko: :blush:

Welcome :flower: hope the symptoms return for you, good luck took too xx

Sore boobs this morning! Yay! I can't believe I actually want to feel sore, crampy, and bloated. I also felt more relaxed when I stirred in the night, like my sleep was more peaceful.

Last night before bed I looked at my chart from last cycle when I got pregnant (sadly ended as chemical pregnancy). I saw that I noted sore boobs on day 7-8, so I was hoping to get them today or tomorrow.

God, I hope my body's not just playing tricks on me. I feel like I did last cycle, and that's all I have to compare to since it's the only time I was ever pregnant. But what if the symptoms are for other reasons, not pregnancy, this time?

Only time will tell, and it's going sooooooooo slow. Well, I'm happy to hit the one week mark.

:happydance::happydance: yay for sore bbs, hopefully you feel more as the week goes on :thumbup: xx

I'm out!!! So bummed...

I got AF this morning when I woke up. This is my first AF in over a year [stopped getting them on yaz] so it's kind of crazy. It's also [if my calculations are correct] 10 days after I O'd...I hope that's ok - it seems a bit short BUT all I can find when I google is that LESS than 10 days is not good so who knows...since it's my first month ttc I don't know if it's a pattern or anything. I now know my cycle is 30 days so that's something.

Oh no :dohh: hopefully you will start to notice a pattern, it's useful to know too, fingers crossed for next time, ill keep an eye out :) xx

As for me - just tired and lots of cm, like i can feel it. Time is going soooo slow :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->