Sticking with a theme?

OliviaNicole

Boy Mama
Reaction score
DH and I are expecting baby #3. We have two sons named Brody Wyatt and Dylan Sawyer.

DH I wanting to stick to a 5 letter name theme for the first name and for it to contain a Y, like Brody and Dylan’s but it was completely unintentional in the first place! He also likes that they each have a Y in their middle names also.

He’s pretty set on continuing the theme but I’m not so much especially as we did not plan on there being a theme in the first place! Lol.

Thoughts?

It's a thought there are a ton of 5 letter boys names with Y
Tyler
Byron
Bryan
Riley
Ryder
Dylan
Kolby

Just to name a few. If the name fits go with it but if it's something you love that doesn't I wouldn't let a theme stop you

I know what you mean! When I was pregnant with #5 we decided on a name for him/her, both starting with B. Didn't realise until after he was born, the kids initials went BTJTB.

I supposed if the name ends up with a Y and has 5 letters, he'll be happy. But, a name you love is more important than a theme. Well it is to me :)

Is it a boy?
I had a classmate with the name Tygue (said like tayg) I always thought it was a cool name, just realized it had 5 letters too!

Other names I like you could consider:
Henry
Myles
Tyler
Ayden
Corey
Emery
Kyson

All the best with name choosing and Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->