Sticky NIPPLE discharge? please help

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
idk whats going on....I never ever heard of this being an EARLY pregnancy symptom(only had this when I was pregnant and close to delivery). Plus, I'm only 4-5dpo so I doubt that's it.

But last night SO and I went to get frisky and when he took off my bra it felt like it was stuck to my nipples. When I rubbed across the tip of both nipples it felt sticky. He tasted it(sorry if tmi) and said it tasted metallic.

Of course I googled and diagnosed myself with breast cancer(google is the devil)lol.

Have any of you ladies experienced this and what was the outcome?

I would think that since you are getting symptoms from when you were pregnant, that you could be pregnant this month. Maybe just the very beginning stages. Just my guess.

Well first thing to say is STEP AWAY FROM THE GOOGLE lol. When did you have your last kid. I have a 2 year old and still have a little leak. The irony is i didnt breast feed as i didnt have milk and when he was 6 months old bam milk leakage lol so could just be normal leak or could be normal leak because you are in early stages of pregnancy and made the leak. You can also get an infection think its yeast or thrush so if it becomes itchy or worse you may have to go to the doc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->