Still bleeding after 5 weeks?

charliesmom

Dad, daughter, 2 chis
Reaction score
My natural miscarriage happened 5 weeks ago... I've been spotting on and off and also bleeding on and off. About 8 days ago, it got a little bit heavier, and thought maybe my period was here. Well it never got any heavier but also never got lighter. I'm still bleeding the same as 8 days ago. Bleeding won't go away!!!!

Anyone else had this?

ETA: I was 5 weeks along.

Hi hun

Firstly I am so sorry for your loss. I don't think it's right to be bleeding after 5 weeks. Go and see your doc and get it sorted.

:hug:

Not sure if that's not normal or not, I know everyone is different and that many people bleed for a long time. How far along were you? You should see a doctor to check that there is no infection and that everything was cleared out.
:hug:

Mine stopped after about 10 days, but I do think it depends on how far along you were. I would call the DR just to make sure, because when I delivered my son, I had continuous bleeding, and it turned out to be a uterus infection. :hug: Sorry for your loss.

Im sorry for your loss. I had a d&c after my mmc so im not to sure sorry. Its probably best if you get checked by Dr.

Good luck :hug:

Just updating for future reference. I called my dr. they said it sounds like it could have been a period and to call them back if it persists for another week. Sure enough, it's started to brown now and is going away. So I'm thinking of TTC in about a week, even though I'm not sure when this period started, since the spotting never ceased. Oh well. Sooner I get pregnant, the sooner I 1. have a successful pregnancy, or 2. get the 3rd m/c over with so I can start getting tested. (what a terrible thing to have to go through, god damn insurance)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->