• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Still bleeding after ERPC??!!

shelleylu

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Hiya girls, me asking for advice again...

I had some terrible bleeding a week after my erpc (sept 11th) and since then have gone through the rounds... All kinds of spotting, heavy, and now its just random, from heavy to spotting over night, and some days none at all..

Has anyone else been through this? I really want my af to come so I know I am back in the game, and can think of ttc when we are ready. I feel like I am in no mans land at the minute... :(

Sorry hun, didnt want to read and run. I didnt have ERPC but medical management and more than 2 weeks on I am still having intermittent bleeding - not sure whether it is normal but they did tell me to expect to be bleeding for a few weeks but not sure if it is the same as ERPC. Good luck though hun, hope you get AF soon xx

I had an ERPC on 4th sept after scan at 7 weeks showed baby heartbeat but also haematoma or blood clot, told then wanted repeat scan 2 weeks later which showed no heartbeat and seemed baby had died few days following first scan. I had the ERPC the next day I had light bleeding that day and for 2 more days only but very very light only, since then I have had no more but have frequent twinges but no obvious ovulation pains, I did hpt 1 week after ERPC which showed faint positive, have no idea if I have now returned to normal.

I was told normal to bleed for about a week after.
I am now day 26 still have bad tearful days and desperately want to be pregnant again
I was told wait one cycle before ttc again but admit have bbd a few times since stopping bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"