:( still bleeding four days now

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by tanyalou87, Nov 19, 2011.

1. tanyalou87

tanyalou87 Member

hey

im still bleeding this morning it was alot darker with weired looking clot its back to red now , still no cramping pains jus red blood wen i wipe.. got scan tues but really feel like ive misscarried :(

2. happygal

happygal mum of 3

hi hun. i know its hard but try not to give up hope just yet.
    i bled almost all the way through first tri. once i bled so badly the bathroom floor was covered and there were golf ball sized clots and i had to get an ambulance to hospital.
    everything turned out to be ok though.
    bleeding and even passing clots doesn't always mean the worst.
    good luck with your scan,i really hope everything is ok x

3. kat2504

kat2504 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. How many weeks should you be?

4. superfrizbee

superfrizbee Love my princess & prince

Thinking of you x

5. tanyalou87

tanyalou87 Member

its turns out in a round 5 to 6 weeks still not sure because my periods have been soo irregular i cant even remember, bi=ut wen i went docs yesterday she did her own calculation and said im nearly 7 weeks , i wont know really untill tuesday ,, jus convinced ive misscarried cuz on eof the clots i had(sorry for tmi) looked like chicken skin and was dark brown with red :/

6. poppytal pope

poppytal pope Well-Known Member

hang on dont hit the panick button just yet , just wait and see i lost blood in my 1st and 2nd tri and im now in 3rd so just rest and wait for results, im a healthcare worker so i know a little bit , blood looks awful even a pea size amount looks like a cup, as you arent having the other symptons that go with the unmentionable just hang on in there, its amazing the clots you can loose and still everything is fine.:thumbup: dark brown blood is old blood which has worked its way out of your system , let us all know how things go when youare ready x

7. tanyalou87

tanyalou87 Member

hey thankyou its jus scary the bleeding has completely stopped now :) jus alil bit of spotting, i dont know i jus feel like its over but i cant do nothing untill tuesday ,, i will post on here as soon as ive been hosp x

8. stardust599

stardust599 Well-Known Member

Good luck hun, sending some sticky baby dust over for you xx

9. wellymad

wellymad Well-Known Member

I have had bleeding for weeks and everything is all okay. Had a scan at 5 and 8 weeks, waiting for my 12 weeks scan now xxx

10. babydevil1989

babydevil1989 Well-Known Member

iv had bleeding all week went for a scan on thurs and there was little baby with a beating heart. today was really heavy bad with cramping which went with paracetemol and the bleeding has gone back to how it was before. have to wait until a week tuesday to see if everything is still ok! hope your ok hun xxx

11. pipkintyler

pipkintyler Mum to Austin and Dexter

Hi, try not to worry, as you know I've been bleeding since getting pregnant and I still feel pregnant, it's not over till its over. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. X

12. babyylovee

babyylovee Guest

Heyyy love ,just thought i'd share my story with u ...at around 3-5 weeks i was bleeding and even passed a couople of clots. I was sure it was the begining of the end but everyone around me stayed positive and kept me sane . I even began to pray (not really religous) the whole time i was bleeding i kept going to get my hcg checked n to my suprise it kept rising but it still didnt make me feel better . Until finally i got a scan at 6wks 3days and it was measuring at 7 wks and had a heartbeat. Try not too worry (easier said than done ,i know) and stay on bed rest ,it helped stop my bleeding . :hugs:GOODLUCK :)

13. tanyalou87

tanyalou87 Member

hey thankyou... well the red blood stopped sat morning and now its jus dark browny red wen i wipe i still havnt had any pains ... got my scan tommorow morning jus really nervous and cant concentrate ive foned in sick at work jud cant face anything untill i find out whats going on tommorow... ive heard that alot of ppl bleed but i did another pregnancy test and it was really faint soo im not sure now i dunno if its becaus ei was bleeding that could of affected it im not sure :/ x

14. loverguts

loverguts Well-Known Member

Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that everything goes ok for you :hugs:

15. Nafretili

Nafretili Mummy & Pregnant

I know it's in our natures to worry as mummys to be! But try to relax, stress won't help you or the baby at all xxx Good luck!

*+*+*Sticky baby dust for you*+*+*

16. babyylovee

babyylovee Guest

Ive heard that blood can affect the results a lttle ....atleast its still positive last year wen i MC i bled for about 3 days n on the 4day i had a BFN ...good luck tmrw n keep us updated...i will pray for u :)

17. tanyalou87

tanyalou87 Member

thought id update and let u all know i have miscarrried :( thankyou all for the support and the posts .. im just going to concentrate on my self and relax for a while xxxx

18. babyylovee

babyylovee Guest

Aww im so sorry to hear thaat :cry::hugs: can i ask how many weeks ?

19. tanyalou87

tanyalou87 Member

around 7 weeks i did a pregnancy test and i came up negative tonight.. ive gotta go docs instead tommorow because wed been trying for four years and gonna have some tests done x