Still can't believe

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by SamGames23, Dec 21, 2009.

1. SamGames23

SamGames23 Mommy of a beautiful girl

So I just had my monthly check up. Doctor said everything is going great, that babys heartbeat was great strong and normal. :happydance: And even gave me an actual due date. Which was what we thought June 13th. So that was cool.

But I don't know if it's me or what. But I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I was talking to a friend of mine and she said she went threw the same thing, then next thing she knew she was a mommy.

Guess it just seemed like it wouldn't happen for quite awhile, cause I was made to believe my weight would make it hard, so after 2 years of just doing our thing, we finally are pregnant. Just seems sureal I guess. lol.

Anybody else still feeling the shock of the whole pregnancy thing?:blush:

2. lanaross

lanaross Mom to Bella and Greyson

Aside from the glamorous pregnancy symptoms, pains and the bump, I am very much in denial and I am entering my third trimester this week. It just doesn't register and I think it won't until I am actually holding her :)

3. mommy-in-june

mommy-in-june Bodhi's Mommy

I was in shock for over a month after finding out... even after the 1st ultrasound, hearing the heartbeat, etc. I don't know what finally kicked my butt into gear, but lately I feel more just plain excited. It's not that I didn't REALLY want to get pregnant - I did. I guess I just couldn't believe it for a while. :huh:

We gotta celebrate these babies, damnit! :dance:

4. maytobe

maytobe Well-Known Member

I've been trying for a while too. It seems too good to be true, but it is! And I am thankful :) But you know, I really, really can get used to not having Aunt Flow visiting :p

5. SamGames23

SamGames23 Mommy of a beautiful girl

Lol, totally understand about the period thing, except mine is all messed up anyways and went 6 months without one for really no reason.

And I think it's starting to sink in that I have a baby on the way. Maybe I'm just to excited, or it's that I still haven't bought anything for the baby. I have like a burp cloth and 2 blankets, thats it.