Still can't quite believe I'm having a baby...anyone else?

I hope you ladies don't mind me joining in so soon - I've been stalking this board for about a week and second tri doesn't feel quite like home anymore, but absolutely still having moments of shock and awe that I'm having a baby. That one day I will be coming home with another little human being that's MINE - ahhhhh! lol

Me too!!! I thought I was the only one!

I still can't believe it. 5 months ago I was still living at home! I'm 22, we justmoved in together. We're both studying, but he has a decent job and will be well qualified (hopefully he can put them to use).. but it's scary. Me, I am going to have to take care of a small human being! Aghhh!

Oh I definitely feel like that! The big bump and the belly movements are so neat, but I still just can't wrap my mind around the fact that I'm having a baby in 6 weeks or so. Yikes. Does not feel real!

We've been through so much and we're so close now that I am starting to panic in case we don't get our happy ending - totally irrational I know. Sooner baby makes an entrance the better! :)

same here

was up at 2am-5am just realising it was all sinking in! going to have a baby pretty soon, wow these 7 months have gone QUICK. i havent had time to get used to it. I do love being pregnant though, those kicks and rolls he does...precious.

Panicked a little at how im going to cope once DH gone back to work 2 weeks after baby born, can i manage alone..will i cope with the sleepless nights?!

5 weeks till im on maternity leave..then i guess baby can come at any time.

Read up on labour and birth and kinda freaked myself out haha :haha:
Really need to get the last bits for baby now. Plus read up on how to give baby a bath etc. So least i got some idea...

Well I was on the original thread and I'll tell you I still can't believe it and he's 18 months, where did the time go? Xx

Me!! I'm now 4 days overdue with our third, yet I STILL can't get my head around the fact I will be giving birth again within the next 10 days...

I still can't believe I'm going to have another baby, can't imagine life as a mum of two.. What have I let myself in for? Hahaha :) so excited though.

I just came over to 3rd tri to say I can't believe I'm here again and here was my post from all that time before!!

It still doesn't feel real some days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->