Still crampy at 7 weeks?

harlantr1

Reaction score
I'm just so nervous about my first trimester. I was crampy from weeks 4-6, then week 6 not hardly at all...now I'm in week 7 and I get some random cramps...is this still normal? No spotting though.

I'm still getting random cramps at 9 weeks- especially when I have to pee ('cause I think I'm running out of room).
At 8 weeks I talked to a nurse educator and 2 ob's about my cramps (worse when dehydrated, even with the slightest bit of exercise/stress, coughing/sneezing, and standing up / stretching quickly)- they said it's totally normal, and just because my uterus has never been this size before. I've had them since 3.5 weeks!

I think the big thing is as long as there's no spotting!

I'm 6 weeks, 5 days and have been getting small, random cramps on and off since week 5. My ob/gyn said this was normal and nothing to worry about. :) (I also have no spotting, just the cramps.)

Totally normal. I had cramping my entire first pregnancy. Having more with the second baby so far, but the doctor told me she thinks it is because I'm dehydrated. So make sure to drink lots of water! It should help!

I haven't got any consistent cramps during this pregnancy but it could just be that your uterus is stretching!

I'm 11 week and still cramping now and then, your baby is snuggling in tight in there and everything is stretching, totally normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->