still dont believe i am pregnant

kazb25

Reaction score
i have not as of yet had my scan i am going on monday for it and i still dont believe i am pregnant i just keep thinking they will say "there is nothing there" but as i type i feel flutters in my belly and its ticking me its like butterflies in my belly, so i know the baby is dancing around in there just think a scan makes it all that more real dont you?

I was the exact same way-- I was convinced there was nothing there until I had a scan at 11 wks. Just wait!!!!!! Its so amazing!

oh you poor thing for waiting all this time , you will feel so much better on monday x

i felt the same aswell i kept worrying how would i tell my family if theres nothing there they will think im bonkers lmao so was a relief once i had the scan to see the baby kicking away but im still a bit hesitant about it all i still havent bought anything for the baby i keep thinking ill just wait a bit longer to make sure haha x

i felt the same aswell i kept worrying how would i tell my family if theres nothing there they will think im bonkers lmao so was a relief once i had the scan to see the baby kicking away but im still a bit hesitant about it all i still havent bought anything for the baby i keep thinking ill just wait a bit longer to make sure haha x

thats what i keep thinking, everyone will think im bonkers because there is nothing there lmao, what we like !!!

Absolutely it makes a difference :) Loved seeing bubs on the screen bouncing around for the first time - certainly made it real for my other half!! The past few weeks I've been feeling a bit nervous again. Like you, feeling movements here & there but just looking forward to second scan. Then today I got an unexpected treat and heard bubs heartbeat at an appt with the consultant. It def makes a lovely difference. Enjoy the scan!

oh you poor thing for waiting all this time , you will feel so much better on monday x

i know it has felt like forever for this scan to come, i know on monday thou i will be a wreck of nerves lol,

lol i dunno maybe its because once you tell people theres this kind of pressure to produce the goods which makes you panic that you wont be able to! also such an amazing thing to happen to you its all abit unreal isnt it haha this is not even my first child you would think id react to it all better by now maybe when the babies are actually here it will become real for us! x

I felt the same and was so relieved to see a baby there, my pregnancy felt completely different afterwards and then it's even more reassuring when you feel them wriggle around.

I felt mine kick for the first time last night, i prodded and it prodded back, we had a bit of a game and then I think it wriggled off somewhere! Made me smile a lot :)

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttb2e18.aspx

I felt the exact same way even when i went for my ultrasound at 13 wks. When i seen the baby i was thinking OMG is that inside me? Or did they put in a video of another baby??!! LOL

I felt exactly the same before my 1st scan. I kept panicking and thinking they were going to tell me there was no baby there and it was all in my head! Its amazing seeing your baby for the first time though so just think positively! :)

I never thought that there was nothing there, but it definitely didn't feel real to me until after my 20 week scan. I had two scans before that, too, and had heard the hb lots. It took a few days after finding out the gender for it all to seem really real to me, and sometimes I still have days when I look in the mirror and think it's just fat. Sometimes it feels like it's all just a dream. A rather painful and exhausting one at that lol!

I felt the exact same way even when i went for my ultrasound at 13 wks. When i seen the baby i was thinking OMG is that inside me? Or did they put in a video of another baby??!! LOL

its funny because my OH has been whinding me up for the last week saying that the scan isnt real its just a man behind a screen pretending to be a baby making shadow shapes wiv his hands, it made me laugh when he said this as i thought "yeah, probably will be" duh !!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->