Still don't know what to think and it's driving me mad!

shirlls

Reaction score
Yesterday, I posted the below post, this morning I tested and appears BFN, but with the same faintish line under the light, but not any heavier. With both my previous BFPs the lines were quite noticeable and darker at 13dpo and I got definite BFPs at 10-11 dpo. I am soo confused! :wacko: :wacko: . Might do a clearblue digital later and see what that says.

What do you all make of this? Sorry it's a bit long but I need to get it all in, so please don't read and run.

I have been pregnant twice before but miscarried both at 5 weeks. With both, I had no implantation bleeding, and got a faint but still relatively clear BFP at 11 dpo. My periods are every 28 days and as regular as clockwork. The most they have ever been out by is 2 days, usually just the 1 day.

This month I've getting strong AF like pains for the past week but I know this can mean either way. Yesterday I was 11dpo and I tested in the morning and got a BFN. At work I started to get strong period-type cramps and that feeling in my lower abdomen like my period was definitely coming on. That afternoon I thought I felt something 'downstairs' and went to loo to find a tiny drop of brown blood on my pants (sorry if tmi!).

I put on a pad and later last night I had a tiny drop of (sorry again if tmi!) brown/yellow (mainly brown) blood but not a lot. I have also had constant period-type pains mainly mild, but the odd time rising to quite painful making me think my full period flow is about to come on. Usually my period starts with red blood and by the next day I have horrendous cramps and a full on heavy flow so this is very unusual!

It has pretty much been the same today. There was no more blood between yesterday and later this morning when I had another few drops of the same pale brown discharge when I wipe and a bit on my sanitary pad. I did a pee on stick test this morning and although I thought it was a BFN, I am not sure if it is 'line eyes' or not, but if I hold it up to the light I am sure there is a very faint line.

I just don't know what to think. Part of me thinks it is just an early, unusual period as the cramping is there like it is a period, but part of me is hoping because of it being 11dpo and blood is brown and light, it might be implantation? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. I never had this with my previous 2 BFPs but that might be a good or a bad thing.

I'd appreciate your opinions?

Hi shrills long time no speak! It does sound like IB, in which case your hcg might not be high enough to detect yet? Test again, and let us know! FX'd for you Hun x

Thanks! It's driving me mad, so I think I'll definitely try a digital test. Will let you know!

How are you?

xxxx

Hey, not too bad thanks. Cycle 2 after mc, using CBFM and covered both peak days and a few days prior, so keeping my fingers crossed that it worked this month! Have you moved yet? Xx

Good luck, fingers crossed for this month! Hopefully you'll get your BFP.

Moved? sorry I am a bit confused?? :wacko:

xx

Sorry Hun I thought we had a convo where u said u were moving? It must be my mad DPO brain. I'm all confuddled! Lol! When r u gonna take that digi? I'll be keeping an eye out for your announcement! X

Oh that sucks! :hugs: yea maybe try testing in a few days..

Jenna1984, lol ye I think you are confusing me with someone else :) . I popped out to get a test there but nowhere sells them here on a sunday, everywhere who would is shut. As I am waiting on visitors this afternoon, I don't have time to quickly pop into town (yes, I would go totally out my way into town and back at the moment just to find out!). I'm going to get one on my way to work tomorrow morning so I'll post on here as soon as I take the test. I don't know how I am going to last that long!

AC1987, yep it really sucks :( . I don't know what to do with myself!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->