Still falling down the rabbit hole.. 8dpo

pinkmonki

Reaction score
If you followed my testing thread last month you'll know I started testing at 7dpo and had barely there squinters and a faint bfp at 10dpo that ended up being a chemical.

This month I had originally decided to wait until Weds to test (10 dpo) as Weds is my wedding anniversary. Except it isn't and I'm dumb. My anniversary is today! Oops.

Sooo, being nuts I decided to test on an ic with a one hour hold.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 64
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 25
I can see the line without the inverted picture.

Why a 1 hour hold instead of first morning pee? I would follow that up with a Tesco test FMU or hold for 3-4 hours if you can't wait that long!

Good luck :dust: x

I can see the line without the inverted picture.

Why a 1 hour hold instead of first morning pee? I would follow that up with a Tesco test FMU or hold for 3-4 hours if you can't wait that long!

Good luck :dust: x

Because i wasn't planning to test today, I only realised it wasn't my anniversary (which is when I wanted to test) when facebook memories showed me haha! :blush: It was a spur of the moment 'ah why not' kinda thing, never expected for a second it'd actually turn.

Will do a longer told with ic today, as that's all i have to hand.

That's great for 8 especially on a cheapie

Yay!! What is the sensitivity on that test?? I keep debating whether or not I want to buy super sensitive ICs.

Yay!! What is the sensitivity on that test?? I keep debating whether or not I want to buy super sensitive ICs.

They're one step 10mIU I actually think high sensitivity ICs are better than FRERs these days.

Pink seriously, pee on another to confirm as that looks BFP!!!

Also your chart has the classic implantation dip and spotting!!!

Pink seriously, pee on another to confirm as that looks BFP!!!

LOL! Ok, (Like i need an excuse to pee on things!) but it's only been an hour or so and I've had a glass of water so no idea if anything will show. Will do a proper hold this eve.

Just for Dan-O..

Yeah, Ok. This is happening. How the heck are these lines showing at 8dpo with no proper hold and even drinking?! (Test still wet obvs!)

Attachments

• IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 63
Squeeeeeee. you grew a jumbo egg and got mega pregnant! Lol... twins? :oneofeach:

And dry. Fainter no doubt from the water but still there. Holy cow.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member