Still falling down the rabbit hole.. 8dpo

Congrats pink ❤️ Beautiful progression already ! My my daughter I had a bfp at 8 dpo and a positive on a Digital at 9 dpo !!

Woah! I have digitals but I never thought to use them since it's so early.. maybe I'll try one later :haha:

Congrats!! Those are some fantastic lines so early!

Congrats!!! I got a good line at 8dpo with my first daughter! Early but not uncommon :D

https://i.imgur.com/SEg3AXX.jpg

You'll have to keep us updated on line progression. I'm so excitsorry s for you :) I'm testing tomorrow morning with a FRER at 10 DPO. Nervous is an understatement

You'll have to keep us updated on line progression. I'm so excitsorry s for you :) I'm testing tomorrow morning with a FRER at 10 DPO. Nervous is an understatement

Good luck! I forgot we're cycle buddies, I'm 10dpo now too. :hugs:

I'd say my lines are progressing nicely from 8dpo to today's 10dpo. I so hope this is my rainbow :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2913.jpg
    IMG_2913.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 32
That's a fab CB line pink!! One of the clearest I've seen on here for ages!

I just clicked 'thank you' and then had one of those out of body experiences where I'm looking at myself smiling and taking pride in the fact that I have many hormones in my pee :haha::blush:

TTC makes us nutso!

I am inclined to agree though, and I'm glad it's nice and strong. I'm hoping this means the little squirt is strong and sticky! :cloud9:

Great line this morning! I just noticed I had a total autocorrect fail on my last post to you lol. I meant to say "excited" lol.

Nice line on that CB! Fx for a sticky little rainbow bean!

Ok, I think this will be the last test I add in this thread since it's undeniably positive. I sincerely hope the ladies trying get their BFPs too. Now I just need to hope that this little one sticks and I finally, after all this time, get my take home, forever rainbow. :cloud9:

11dpo/fmu

Also, I can't remember who mentioned it but I dipped an OPK too to test the theory. I'd say it's not positive in OPK terms, but it never gets a line like that unless I'm about to o so.. :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpg
    IMG_2928.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2929.jpg
    IMG_2929.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12
Yay!!! Always love a digi!! Congratulations again Hun :cloud9:

Ps. The opk I dipped didn't pick up HCG either, some brands don't x

Congratulations again, great lines! H & H 9 months to you. 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online