Still hate pregnant women!

jogger123

1 DD TTC #2
Reaction score
I just spent my day with 3 heavily pregnant people, all with #2. I am also trying for #2 but it took 2 years for my daughter. I just feel all those old feelings of being 'out of the club' today. Talking of labour pains, which I didn't have as I had to have a section 2 weeks early for babies safety. I though once I had her I would feel like mum, but I spent so long waiting I feel like I still am!

This feel like I have a 2 year sentence ahead and by that time they will all be past my stage and leave me behind!

sorry you're feeling like this.

Im ttc #1 and its been a long 8 months so far with 1 miscarriage. I know it hasnt been technically that long but all my friends have kids already and of course it gets frustrating when they fall pregnant right away.

baby dust to you, I hope it happens soon xoxox

Hi both of you feeling very similar TTC baby number 1...all my friends are expecting and conceived right away! I missed a period in Jan... So all worries! Your not alone, best of luck and try try try and keep these awful feelings at bay, I know its so hard xxxxxx

I'm ttc#1 and in the same boat here! Seems like half my friends and neighbors are pregnant and/or have kids, and it's all they talk about. I just smile and nod but I feel so out of place sometimes.

You've just got to keep your chin up though. You've had one successful pregnancy, so the odds really are in your favor that you'll have another, even if it takes time. Hoping it happens for you sooner rather than later!

I'm going to get my baby !!!! This should be my mantra every day. Maybe I'll try it lol I need some positivity!!

Everybody had their demons I suppose...

I was on my 4 loss and it was an ectopic when my sister got pregnant with her 3rd! I remember feeling some animosity over it at the time but now I can say I will at least have one baby before I'm too old (almost 24 weeks) and am very grateful! We'll see if those old feelings come around again when we try to squeeze in number 2 lol.

I completely understand where you are coming from. We have been ttc for 9 years with one loss last year. I have friends and family who have had multiple pregnancies & some didn't even want to be pregnant. Everytime we heard another announcement it felt like a knife in our hearts.

I'm sorry you're going through that. :( I'm NTNP, but somehow I still feel a pang of jealousy around pregnant women I know. Facebook is the worst. "I'm craving pickles! Look at my maternity pictures! My belly is so big I can sit a glass of water on it!" I want to claw their eyes out sometimes (don't get me wrong...I'm happy for them...but it's hard to see some days). But when I feel that way I just think that I'm going to get there my own way and it will be even more special to me because of it. There's a beautiful quote from the movie Vanilla Sky that I lean on a lot in those times: "The sweet is never as sweet without the sour." You'll get there and it will be so extra special because of how much work you out into it. Your baby will feel that love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->