still have not told DH..

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
:lol: I still have not told my DH...I made a shirt for my son to wear tonight, but I am scared sick of his reaction as we were NOT trying...it was a total surprise to me...ahhhhh :lol:

seriosuly though im so scared im making myself nauseous...lmao.
i was going to get a card too but its raining now and dont wanna drag LO out..

hahaha the tshirt really is a great idea so i think thats enough x

don't be nervous.. he will be so happy! i almost puked when i told my mom haha but it all worked out! :)

well this baby is here for a reason, i bet he will be shocked but happy x

i think im the only person with a husband who was desperate for more babies lol
i dont no how uve kept quiet i couldnt keep it in both times ive got my bfps lol

i usually cant either...but i have...because of my m/c history, hes like not again..thats his awesome reaction :shock:

Congratulations!!! As my late Great Aunt Dorothy always said of family members' "surprises":

"Who could get upset about a baby?"

I told my husband today by handing my 21 month old son my positive test and telling him to give it to Dada.

Husband just said, "You're pregnant again?"

Me: "Yes."

Him: *goes back to watching TV*

Me: *goes and takes a shower and bawls eyes out*

My man said a couple weeks ago that he wasn't sure he wanted any more. But, the way I see it, if he REALLY didn't want anymore, he'd get himself some condoms or go in and permanently prevent it from happening again. :shrug: (Couple weeks ago was likely too late to make this one not happen anyway, lol)

Hope it goes well!

WOW Ashley I just knew you were pregnant!! I must have missed your test.. Congratulations hun... I'm so happy for you... and yeah the T shirt would be an awesome way to do it... He'll be over the moon happy that your pregnant no worries..

my husbands reaction wasnt so great either he saw the test and said well that line isnt as dark as the other so your not pregnant and I kept telling him that didnt matter it was a positive test and well he refused to believe me until I had it confirmed at the Dr :wacko: this is our 3rd baby together!!! so he has seen positive pregnancy tests before lol he just didnt want to believe it! he is now warmed up to it and excited about being a daddy again :)

I think of he's not expecting it and potentially won't be happy about it you should just tell him rather than doing stuff with tshirts etc.. Just my opinion.

My other half didn't want kids ever and I wasn't sure I wanted any so was horrfic having to tell him.

Your partners reactions were better than mine, I'm the shame of the century and have ruined our lives and should give it up for adoption, we're 21 and 27 respectively!

I'm more stressed about him now than i was finding out by myself.

I'd agree with the lady above, might be better to tell him face to face hun if you don't know how he will react.
When i found out i was expecting my ds i told my oh i was late first, even though i know i was pregnant and then i said i think i should do a test. That way he had a bit of time to take it all in before showing him the bfp. Just an idea xx

My partner and me weren't trying either, trying to prevent it really, but when I told him he was shocked, but also over the moon with happiness!

T-shirt is a lovely idea.

I'm sure you OH will be over the moon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"