Still haven't left TTC

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I just can't do it yet. I've had countless :bfp: now so I know I'm definitely pregnant, just hope it's a sticky. I've updated to say I am now pregnant with number 1 and I've even added a baby development ticker to my signature, but I hope I don't jinx anything. I have to stop being so paranoid!!!

loads of sticky dust hun. i didnt belivie i was preg with number one till i saw him on the scan lol.
I was still doing tests and 11 weeks gone. x x

I'm just getting so paranoid. I need to stop researching about pregnancies and just enjoy the here and now!!!

Tell you what hun..

Go and run yourself a nice bubble bath and go have a nice relax in it.

Then snuggle up and watch a film with OH :hugs:

It's completely normal to worry about it and be paranoid, I know that I'd be the same too.

Best thing to do though hun is try to relax, don't stress yourself out too much.

Big :hugs: to you lovely.

xxxxxxx

It's so exciting that all those maybe's and feeling like it was AF then feeling like it wasn't turned in the right direction for you! Just think about how happy you would have been a couple of days ago to feel confident enough to put that gestation ticker up!

I know I would feel just the same way as you (paranoid, worried), but try to just absorb the good in the moment. Take a deep breath and enjoy every minute of this that you can. Worrying too much about what might happen will just make you miss out on loving what actually IS happening! :cloud9: Or at least channel the worrying to a good place... place your hand over the little bean and say: "This is your mommy speaking, and I am telling you right now I'm in charge and it's for your own good that you listen to me. Your first instruction in life is to stick around and get comfy for the next 9 months! I'll be the best mommy ever and you don't want to miss out on that!" :rofl:

Super big congrats! I need to start drinking whatever water you were drinking so maybe I can get that :bfp:, too! ;) hehe

Big happy :hug:

Tigerlady - I gotta say, you brought a tear to my eye with that post.

Oh god I am an emotional wreck! It wasnt even for me!

Susan - I know us saying enjoy it is easier said than done, you will find new milestones. First is to get your bean to stick, then getting to 12wks, then 1st scan, then 2nd scan, then 26wks, then it sinks in OMG this HUGE thing needs to get out of me and its gonna only get bigger from here on in! :rofl:

Oh its ace, scary, stressfull, exciting, but soooo wonderful.

Big :hugs:

I felt the same ! ive moved over to first tri and still doing tests........come on theres a great group in preg buddies due in june xx

You should go to 1st Trimester because I'm sure there are loads of other girls who feel like that too!
And you should NOT be googling anything, because it will just make you worry about things you don't need to. And just ask loads of Q's here, because then you won't run across some random study that will make you all paranoid.

Tigerlady, you gave me goosebumps!!!

Well I've been drinking so much water today and I just decided to do another test. My pee was almost clear and I still got a line so that's got to be a good sign. Surely if you have chemicals the lines get fainter. Anyway, I need to stop worry about it now.

Thanks Lyrah, I've already had my lovely bubble bath and am watching Gordon Ramsay. And I agree, even if this isn't meant to be, I have to live for the here and now and enjoy this moment. Today I felt excited, yesterday I was so paranoid my period was coming but it hasn't yet so just a warning to the witch, stay away!!!

Thanks for all your support. I'm definitely staying over with you girls for now though. I love it here. You are all so fantastic xxxx

Well I've been drinking so much water today and I just decided to do another test. My pee was almost clear and I still got a line so that's got to be a good sign. Surely if you have chemicals the lines get fainter. Anyway, I need to stop worry about it now.

If you're saying that if you drink lots of water it will dilute the pg horomone and be harder to detect with you POAS, the answer is YES, that happens. Which means, YES!, having super dilute pee and still getting a :bfp: means bean is probably settling in nicely and your body is doing all it can to make sure it stays put! Think of that and nothing else for now! :happydance:

try to enjoy it and relax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->