Still having postive opks.

xdebbie1988x

Reaction score
Hi

I have been having both cheap opks positives and clearblue digital postives since Tuesday and had a smiley face at 2:30pm and 8:30pm so bd'd that night. Tested again on Wednesday had a smiley at 9:30am, 2:15pm and 11:30pm so bd'd last night and tested again today postive at 11:30am and postive still at 4:30pm so that's been 2 days of smileys.

I don't know when 1dpo is as I don't know when I am going to ovulate- does this surge mean ovulation hasn't happened yet? Do I keep bd'ing. Or what next lol. Help :)

I'd just keep bding your body might be trying to ovulate and keep doing it untill you get a few days of negative opks x

i had 11 straight days of positive opks last month lol. testing all times of the day multiple times a day...it's been a weird cycle and its been 16 days since my last pos opk...no period(but i havent been having them anyway...

but basically! just keep going! :) as pp said, your body could be gearing up to O :)

Tested this morning and negative so when do you think I ovulated.

Last night or today possibly x

Even though I had my last clearblue digital negative test at 9:30 yesterday morning I have still been using the cheap tests and this morning at 8:30 and 12 just now they looked positive so I done a digital and that was negative. What do you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->