Still having pressure and THREE BFPs!!!!

lw0619

Reaction score
well ladies, i have now taken three tests and gotten faint positives on all. If im doing my math right, im only about 11 DPO. I tested because my prolactin keeps coming up but also because ive had pressure in my lower abdomen for about 4, maybe 5, days now. Sometimes it feels "crampy", but mostly pressure like. Its been a constant feeling all day since i first noticed it. Ive been thinking this whole time i was going to start a period. My question is, is this normal to feel this pressure in early pregnancy? I read things that say if it lasts longer than 2 days, i should be concerned. Im going to call my FS as soon as it opens and hope that they let me come in to be checked out. Im so nervous and I wont even let myself get excited. I keep thinking the worst of things :nope:

I always felt like I was going to come on my period any second until I was about 8 weeks x congrtz x

thanks donna! that makes me feel better! im in such disbelief right now and i just feel like i dont wanna get my hopes up. My hormones are always off and im so afraid i dont have enough progesterone or my LP wasnt long enough. Which i dont even know how long my LP was bc ive never had a period. so i just need a dr to confirm and check my levels. My FS checked my progesterone this past monday. in about a weeks time it went from 1.5 to 8.1. Im not exactly sure where it needs to be at this point though. SO CONFUSED!

lw0169, that's a good sign your progesterone went up. You can have a BFP at 11DPO. Maybe you should get a blood test from your doctor. You'll know for sure that way. Progesterone is what sustains a pregnancy. You can't get pregnant without it!

Good luck!!

Thanks garden... im just afraid its not high enough!! im calling my FS when they open at 8. Im hoping they can get me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->