Still here at 42+1 :( Induced yesterday wanting to acheve vbac. Anyone had similar?

Maybe not the birth you had planned, but it sounds like everything went amazingly well with the way it did end up. Still, big hugs for not getting to vbac. :hugs: I'm glad they let you try everything and come to the section decision on your own. Sounds like you did a great job with everything! <3

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby girl, sounds like really a positive experience overall :D

Horray for the safe arrival of your long awaited beautiful little girl!! I am so happy everything turned out good in the end :)x

Aw I'm delighted well done mom you done excellent. Love the name and that's an excellent weight. Im sending you massive and quick healing taughts!!!

Congratulations and thanks for the update!
Glad your not so little girl is here safe, you did all you could and made best decision for you both.
Wish you speedy recovery

Thank you so much everyone, hard slog buy finally made it and were home. Had a wonderful first night last night but now the hard work really begins as my husband is back on shift and its night shift for a week so he's away 5.30pm and only home 7.45am and sleeps until 3pm so hoping I can manage ok. Section scar seems ok not as painful as it has been. I am happy with the decision of the section because her safety was all that mattered and she's here safe and sound and is beautiful. We're all smitten with her and her brother adores her already.

delighted to hear this &#128522; I'm glad baby is well and your healing well congrats again. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->