• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Still here, Due Date put back at scan.

CT125

Mum and growing #2
Reaction score
So now I'm due 27th Feb, not the 20th
Which means the ladies I was due with will change
Is anyone else due the end of Feb?

Hey. I'm due 26 feb. Was due 1 march but had scan this afternoon and been bumped forward 3 days so now in 12w 6 days. I'm sure it will change again though!! H&h 9 months to you xx

Same, I was originally due 19th Feb, had an early scan and the moved it to 25th Feb then had another same today with now shows that I'm 12 + 5 and due 27TH Feb..... They just keep moving the goalposts! lol!
Congrats to all!

I'm expecting that to be the case at my scan this Friday. But as I'm expecting it it certainly won't come as a shock. My dates are usually 7-10 days behind my LMP dates. I'm late ovulator and have long cycles.

well ladies, lovely to meet you and H&H pregnancy to you all!!

My date is not 100% certain yet and I was put back 5 days, the only thing is with all the charting and temping I did I'm more or less certain when my dates are as I even saw the implantation dip. That being said DS was 16 days late so I'm sure a few days on the scan won't make that much of a deal

I'm due the 27th feb. Was due march 3rd bt they've put me forward at my scan x

Im also due on the 27th of Feb, however ive got my scan on friday so ill know if its a definate date or not.

My daughters due date was the 2nd of march so if they put me back but a few days i could have the same one again.

I am. I was due feb 23rd now due feb 28th which is also my son's birthday

So i see all you ladies had your dates moved around a few days back or forward at each scan. I had mine today, and my initial due date was 3/10. But today she moved it to 4/3. Thats 3 full weeks. Anyone had this big of a move?

So now I'm due 27th Feb, not the 20th
Which means the ladies I was due with will change
Is anyone else due the end of Feb?

I'm due end of feb midwife said 22nd don't panic Hun I'm not really lol. As long as they said there heathy at the scan which then did with me ull be fine good luck Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"