Still here...

MrsE

Reaction score
Well, we went to the pics last night and watched Pirates of the Caribbean, it's a long film but worth it...trust me ladies there's a bit with about a dozen Capt Jack Sparrows all together. One for each of us so no arguing lol.

Baby went a bit mad and had a bit of stomach ache last night and again today but I think it's just my bits and pieces stretching and preparing so fingers crossed it won't be long. Baby is still moving around like mad gettin g comy and reminding me it's still there (little monkey).

I'm still aiming for tomorrow, just hope LO is too...time will tell.

Cx

awwwww i hope bubs comes soon for u hun

Good luck Charm (you know I dont know your actual name,lol)

At least within 14 days now you will have your baby,is it a boy or a suprise? Got feeling of a boy.

Take care and try to sleep sleep sleep.
Bex.x

Good Luck. C'mon, you gotta beat me to it!!!

awww good luck hun, hope it happens soon!

mrs e wont be long ive been having some pains but nothing mega strong just a dull ache that wont go been having it for teh last 3 hours so we will see good luck spunky xxxx

Thanks guys, still here just the odd stomach ache that comes and goes but it's probably just hunger lol.
I have never been unemployed or out of work or on maternity leave before so as you can imagine I'm bored to tears now...the house is spotless, the washing all done and I read a full book in 6 hours yesterday (and it made me cry) and the nursery is all ready, all bedding and clothing washed and ironed ready for baby, hospital bag done just in case Home Birth doesn't work.

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so will see if bubs is ready to go as 2 weeks ago was 3/5 engaged.

Good Luck everyone that's due :hugs:

Charm X

P.S. Bexxie my name is Charmaine, I thought you knew.

I'm off to the shops think I need some Chips to cheer me up...whilst I can still use the baby as an excuse lol. :munch:

Cx

oo so the pizza man was wrong then!

Wonder who will be right about the sex, him or me lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back