• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Still hoping..

Tinkerbell3

Reaction score
I'm now 11DPO and tested this morning with FMU and the last few days I felt so positive that I'd get a second line but nothing, not even the slightest, faint line :nope: and that was on an IC 10miu

I'm not due on until wed/thur so i'm still trying to stay a little positive and hope that it's still to early for a BFP but seems most people have had their by 11DPO

This is my first month TTC #1 so not sure what the 'usual' symptoms are at this point and how that pregnant feeling feels like but I have been having Creamy CM for about a week now, stomach cramps/due aches but nothing too bad, strange tingling feeling and ache in my boobs but on/off and doesn't last long and friday night I had all the symptoms I get the day of AF's arrival but it was 5-6 days too early, I honestly thought she was about to show up but all settled after a few hours and also been having nausea for about 5 days now. Starting to wonder if it's all in my head though because I want symptoms, if that makes sense?

I so know how u feel we're on the same schedule. I'm a first timer with everything like you too and Af is due tues for me...still having bfns not even evap lines.... I've been having the same type symptoms as u except I've been really sweaty for the last few days I have to wear deoderant to bed its crazy.. my bf can't even sleep near m because I make him to hot as well. Of course when he just comes in from outside he appreciates the warmth lol these last fews days have been going reallly slowly hopefully u get that BFP!!

Good luck to you both girls you both sound preggers and i sooo hope you get your bfps in the next couple of days, some people dont even get them til way after their af is due!!! got everything crossed for you. I keep getting bfn's am starting to turn into a poas addict, promised myself i wouldnt. :wacko: I dont feel preggers though, my bbs are sore at mo and im bloated with the odd af pain here and there but that becoz i think the witch:witch: is on her way!!! :cry:

dont lose faith just yet its only early days and keep testing! xxxx:dust:

I so know how u feel we're on the same schedule. I'm a first timer with everything like you too and Af is due tues for me...still having bfns not even evap lines.... I've been having the same type symptoms as u except I've been really sweaty for the last few days I have to wear deoderant to bed its crazy.. my bf can't even sleep near m because I make him to hot as well. Of course when he just comes in from outside he appreciates the warmth lol these last fews days have been going reallly slowly hopefully u get that BFP!!

No sweating for me but I am having hot flushes. Hope it's a BFP for you too :dust: x

Good luck to you both girls you both sound preggers and i sooo hope you get your bfps in the next couple of days, some people dont even get them til way after their af is due!!! got everything crossed for you. I keep getting bfn's am starting to turn into a poas addict, promised myself i wouldnt. :wacko: I dont feel preggers though, my bbs are sore at mo and im bloated with the odd af pain here and there but that becoz i think the witch:witch: is on her way!!! :cry:

dont lose faith just yet its only early days and keep testing! xxxx:dust:

Thanks :hugs: I promised myself I would become a POAS addict too but when they are there it's hard not to. I even took a HPT at 7DPO :blush: and an OPK the other day just because I had the urge, I'd POAS everyday if I didn't think i'd drive myself insane.
My boobs aren't sore as such but keep having twinges, sharpe kind of pain coming and going in them, mainly my nipples which is really unusual for me.
Hope you are right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"