Still in shock

claire-lou

Jack & Martha's Mummy
Reaction score
After a hellish few days with a very grizzly baby due to me being told to cut his feeds down because I'm over feeding him (mini hitler the h/v) I was expecting another rough night. Gave Jack a bottle at 8.30 he eventually decided he'd go to sleep at 9.45 and slept until................................:wohoo::yipee:4.30:wohoo::yipee:

I'm still in shock and look almost human again. I'm not expecting him to do it again but was so pleased with him I wanted to tell everyone

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well done Jack - hope it continues! x

Glad for you! :) I still don't think you can overfeed a baby (remember hitler was wrong and was defeated - hehehehe)

And maybe he was going through a growth spurt - which they do at Jack's age :)

Good luck for the next few nights...

wooohoooooo!

i didnt know u could overfeed a baby either...

Glad for you! :) I still don't think you can overfeed a baby (remember hitler was wrong and was defeated - hehehehe)
:rofl:

Nor did I thought he'd just be sick or refuse it. But apparently he didn't need the 50oz he was taking and just likes sucking. I personally just think I have a greedy hungry baby

Never heard of over feeding a baby lol max was taking 50 oz a day too and he stopped and cut down to 30 oz once he hit 6 months .. milk is the best thing for them so i dont know why they would make you cut down ..darn HV 's lol

well done anyway :)

I thought a baby would sick up any food they have taken that they don't need?????? Glad he slept for you hun.....hope it continues!!:hugs:

Occccht mini hitler can away and jump!!! Over feeding your baby indeed!! pffft! I hate when they tell you things like that. You are the mother YOU know whats best for your LO

:hugs:

good boy jack!!! overfeeding is a load of b**ls if you were prising his mouth open and pouring it in(which im sure you werent) then you could maybe say it..babies will take what they want...there no oz counter on a breast...and they stop when theyve had enough, they need to lay down fat store to grow...i bloody hate hv's some things you cant learn from a textbook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->