Still in shock

tooth_fairy

Reaction score
After trying for 6 years with the help of Metformin and Clomid we conceived our little miracle Ava and now she is 6 months old. So, thinking it took so much for baby #1, we would have to go through the same thing. However, to our surprise I am 8 weeks along and did not know until yesterday. So, you can imagine the shock. We are happy and worried at the same time as I took medication and had x-rays taken this week not knowing I was pregnant. Well here's to cautiously announcing miracle #2.
:wacko:

congrats what a lovely surprise did you get a scan how did you find out :flower:

congrats what a lovely surprise did you get a scan how did you find out :flower:

Thank you.!! :hugs:
No, I haven't had a scan yet but I took a FRER because I had started taking the Metformin again to regulate my cycle in January since I had not had one since November. Last time the Metformin worked within just a few weeks and this time I was on my second month and still no cycle so I tested after work and it was a BFP. I went to the doctor yesterday and he did a cervical exam and he estimated 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->