STILL in the 2ww

Peanut112

Reaction score
Still here because I'm now too afraid to test! Too many negative results. Really getting my hopes down. Tested 10dpo with a FRER and got a faint positive. Tested 13dpo with a CB digi and got a "Not Pregnant"
I'm roughly 16dpo now. Tomorrow will be CD 27 (usually 21-25 days, with last AF being on Dec 10)

Migraines, lots of cm, fuller breasts, nausea, sleepy, gassy... I've been cramping on and off since 6dpo, no implantation spotting. Everything I ate today tasted horrible (usually would love the types of food any regular day)

To test or not to test, that is the question...
What if it's negative? Im going to be so upset..

I hope it's positive !
Maybe you were too early for the digital?
I know what you mean though, seeing bfn is like a knife in the gut !
I think you will have an accurate result now though , good luck!

Thanks! I hope its positive too! I've been drooling at the thought of twins.. but they don't run in my family so it's unlikely.

Hunny I'm sure you know the digitals have a much higher hormone level required before they show up positive. You need another frer and you need it now! I know it's hard, I have had that feeling before of just enjoying not testing because when you test you have to face it if you're not.. but the best thing is to know for sure either way and it will calm you down <3 sounding promising! X

I think AF showed today, not %100 sure though because it never mixes with cm for me. Only time will tell I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->