Still no AF AAARRGGGHHH!!!!

holly

Mummy to a prince
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I will be 4 days late for AF tomorrow and got no signs still of her ariving! Its driving me mad!! Have tested when i was 2 days late and got a BFN! Do you think i should test again tomorrow or leave it? Also is it best to go to the docs when your over a week late? Im dying to know if i am preg or not! either way i wish i knew!:shrug:

just to add....my cycles are normally regular! been having lots of sickness but id take it this is not preg related as this would mean my hcg would be high therefore showing on a preg test? xxx thanks for reading!

I'm two days late with no AF, normally i'm on time with cramps etc. Did a test got a BFN! Would like to hear from people as well. I don't think I'm pregnant i have no symptoms at all, though i never did with both of my pregnancies (well not until past 6 - 7 weeks).

Really wish AF would come on time or Mr Stork give me a BFP :dohh:

i know what you mean hun! i hate this! im not sure if i feel preg or not didnt with my lil boy though either!

hi ladies i think the waiting game after ovulation is the worst and so worrying i should have had my af on 26th nov and i had it today i was getting excited that i was so late but at the same time my tests were all neg but they were with my daughter.Because i was late i stated to symptom spot it just can't be helped i had all the signs so i throught. Any way best of lucky ladies x x x x

Hello everyone i thought i would drop by. Im so confused im now 5 days well 6 days late tomorrow, done a test on 4 days but it was negative and normally i have cramps etc when coming on but ive had nothing this time. :( Ive had a major headache for 2 days now and was wondering if someone could give me some advice! :(
xxxxx

Hello everyone i thought i would drop by. Im so confused im now 5 days well 6 days late tomorrow, done a test on 4 days but it was negative and normally i have cramps etc when coming on but ive had nothing this time. :( Ive had a major headache for 2 days now and was wondering if someone could give me some advice! :(
xxxxx

You know ladies as a nurse i would say if you're worried about being late the best place to get some peace of mind is at your local GP.

Many reasons contribute to a late period the most notably would be;

1) Stress - ah stress is so bad for us.
2) Weight gain weight loss.
3) Major change in routine which could be linked to stress.
4) Increase in normal exercise routine.

and the list goes on.

If your really worried about home tests maybe its time for a blood test and a chat with your GP.

At this stage if you don't have any reaction to your choice of headache tablet i would suggest taking the recommended dose and if the headache is still there tomorrow and worrying you then go see your GP! At lot of our fears can be dissolved with a simple test.

:hug: i hope you feel better tomorrow.

hi ladies i think the waiting game after ovulation is the worst and so worrying i should have had my af on 26th nov and i had it today i was getting excited that i was so late but at the same time my tests were all neg but they were with my daughter.Because i was late i stated to symptom spot it just can't be helped i had all the signs so i throught. Any way best of lucky ladies x x x x

Ah I've been late and done symptom spotting before but i am glad AF finally came for you and you have another cycle to play with. I know how much we all hate the :witch:

lots of :dust: for this cycle

I'm 11 days late 3 more days until testing!! ( I wanna be a perfect 2 weeks late)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->