Still No Af And Bfn

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
HI, IM NOW 9 DAYS LATE, BEEN TESTING OVER THE LAST 9 DAYS ALL SAY :bfn: LATEST HPT THIS MORNING, STILL NO :witch:, I'M ALWYAS REGULAR, HAS ANY1 HAD A :bfp: AFTER HAVING SO MANY :bfn: THIS LATE ON??? PLEASE ADVISE!!!:hug:

I was 18 dpo and 6 days late and only got faint pos tday I will be 13 days late and got a dark pos fingers crossed this is your time and its just stuborn bfp xxxx

hey i'm just coming up to 3dpo and still bfn for me and it's driving me crazy i'm sure bfp is just around the corner. i'll keep everything crossed for you x

I got bfn until 18dpo too i tested from 10 dpo

Hmmmm , i hope you get your BFP sooon !!!!

ok, i'm now 10 days late for my af, did a digi hpt this morning bfn, whats going on? went the drs, they said it's 2 early 2 do bloodtests etc... do another hpt in 2 weeks and see what the outcome of that is!!!! i'll be bankrupt by then, spent a fortune already on hpt and always bfn, has any1 ever had a bfp when there af is this late and they've had lots of bfn??? i'm getting very stressed!! thanks girls xxx

I can't believe the Dr's is going to make you wait another two weeks?? Are they trying to give us mental health issues putting you through this??

I thought a blood test was one of the 1st tests they could do as it could detect hcg levels alot lower than home tests. If this is right I would try and see a different Dr. 2 more weeks will kill you off as I know it would me.

Take care
:hug:

I am sorry they would not give you a blood test. I paid $35 for a blood test and when it came back no they gave me the provera. Good luck I hope you get a :bfp: before the 2 weeks because waiting that long is going to drive you crazy.

I am sorry they would not give you a blood test. I paid $35 for a blood test and when it came back no they gave me the provera. Good luck I hope you get a :bfp: before the 2 weeks because waiting that long is going to drive you crazy.

lol i know, the first thing i did after the dr said wait 2 weeks before i do another hpt is buy a digital hpt lol, couldn't resist, but i'm deffo gonna wait now at least another week before i re-test, i wish i knew of some1 who had got a :bfp: this late for there :witch: and they'd had :bfn: previously!!! xx :hug:

I thought a blood test was one of the 1st tests they could do as it could detect hcg levels alot lower than home tests. If this is right I would try and see a different Dr. 2 more weeks will kill you off as I know it would me.

Take care
:hug:

he said it's just to early for them 2 do blood tests, they wait till your period is a lot later before they start doing them!!! xx :hug:

Tight gits :rofl:

we are all here to help you through your 2 weeks :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"