Still no AF, and still no BFP :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MrsKeene, Dec 19, 2009.

1. MrsKeene

MrsKeene Mama To Princess & Prince

Ok I am getting extremely annoyed with my body. I am now six days late but no bfp :shrug: Don't have a clue where af went? No signs of her, cervix is still high and closed and soft. My bb's hurt and I am getting sick every morning. I got what I thought was a faint bfp but tested the next morning with fmu and chalked it up to an evap line. Af was due Dec, 13th. I just want my af or a bfp already :cry: We have plans to wtt until next year but with no af showing up I just don't know what to think, and my cycles are usually like clock work. I did spot again, on Dec 14th, and barely just when I wiped once and I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't been looking. Anybodies cycle ever just go haywire and off on you? It sounds dumb but I feel pregnant but my mind is telling me nah you keep getting bfn so your not. Thanks for listening I am just upset and not sure what to think!

2. lilfrog01

lilfrog01 currently ntnp.. sigh

trust me i know exactly how you feel!! :thumbup: i was due for AF on dec.6th and she never came. so i started testing on the 9th and got bfn.. then i just waited it out. tested again on the 11th and another bfn.:shrug: i begain spotting on the 11th/12th and spotted for 3 days. nothing major just when i wipe and more brownish pink then anything else. no clots no cramps no nothing. still no bfp but no af either. due to o around christmas so gonna try again. it's crazy what our bodies put us through. only other thing i can say is go to dr and get checked out. i have to call mine moday and see what's goin on since nothing has changed.. :winkwink:

3. Pixie19

Pixie19 Mummy to Logan

I know how you feel, im 11days late! CD41
    Last cycle i was 6 days late which took me to CD36...My cycles have never been above 31 days, i dunno whats going on :shrug:
    Good luck hun, hope you get what your wanting :) x