still no babies??

nope still no baby! 8 weeks and 4 days to go...

trust me, i wish it was sooner!!

is callum youngest so far???

My nipper is due in 5 weeks 5 days and I really can't wait and there's no sign of him/her yet (really looking forward to the day I have the baby :D )

not due for 10 more weeks here.. but i know i'll go sooner than that. i'm praying for at least 7 to 8 more weeks, at least!

hi nothing yet for me either i have 8 weeks and 4 days left something like that lol coming up ladies!!!!!!! :happydance:

Cool girls, not long at all!!!!

I am at the half way stage now...WooHoo!!! :dance: :happydance: xx

Saw the midwife today and have got a scan 3 weeks today to check for the position and growth then as soon as i've had that I get the green light for my home birth and i've told the midwife that i'd like to have the baby at 37 weeks so hopefully in over 3 weeks i'll have my baby :D

How come they may let you have the baby at 37 weeks? They don't usually intervine unless there is a problem? xx

I have a medical reason why the baby needs to be delivered early which I won't go into but the midwife said it would be in my best interests to have the baby 3 weeks early

are they gunna induce u at home then?

i'm hoping to go 3 weeks late personally lol give me more time to get things situated :D:D times going soooo fast :shock:

i cant bloody wait to get this baby out of me... he's been kicking me all day!!!!!!

MummyNatEdwards said:
I have a medical reason why the baby needs to be delivered early which I won't go into but the midwife said it would be in my best interests to have the baby 3 weeks early

Oh right......Sorry babe, I wasn't prying, just sounded like you wanted to be induced at 37wks and they were accepting that.......whereas as I was begging at one day passed 40 wks to be induced and they let me go til 10 days passed as they don't like intervining!!!! :lol:

hello all

you cannot be induced when having a home birth. When you are induced you have to be monitored continually.
If you need to have the baby due to medical problems at 37 weeks then the midwife is unlikely to allow a home birth.

Yvanne said:
are they gunna induce u at home then?

They wont induce people at home - especially not if there is medical concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"