Still no coverline

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my coverline to show, but still nothing. I'm on CD 15, been taking OPK since CD 13. The line are getting a little darker on the OPK. So I think I'm approaching O.!I'm having a terrible time feeling for the cervix, and my CM is actually creamy one minute and watery the next (not too watery though) I'm trying to figure out the cervix but I'm so lost on that. Been trying to do research to better locate it but no luck. Any advice?

The hollow dot on CD 11 I only got 4 hours of sleep so I'm thinking why it was low.

To get your Crosshairs on FF you have to have 3 temperatures in a row that are above the previous 6. So I think your high one on day 2 is what it ruining that for your. But also, that would be super early in the cycle to ovulate. Do you normally O this early? If not, it might not have happened yet.

Also, its your first cycle recording it. FF needs at least 3 cycles to be accurateish.

If the signs are showing and OPK is getting darker your body may be getting ready to O - esp. if your cm is getting fertile.

Id BD every day if possible...but you can get an LH surge and no O because no egg was mature yet.

To get your Crosshairs on FF you have to have 3 temperatures in a row that are above the previous 6. So I think your high one on day 2 is what it ruining that for your. But also, that would be super early in the cycle to ovulate. Do you normally O this early? If not, it might not have happened yet.

This is my first month fully doing FF and just started last month TTC. So I'm not sure when I a ovulate in my cycle, this is all still new to me. That also why I'm doing the OPK to try and help me, and I'm having a hard time analyzing my CM because it's not fully watery or fully creamy, it's in between.

Also, its your first cycle recording it. FF needs at least 3 cycles to be accurateish.

If the signs are showing and OPK is getting darker your body may be getting ready to O - esp. if your cm is getting fertile.

Id BD every day if possible...but you can get an LH surge and no O because no egg was mature yet.

At this moment I'm paying attention to the OPK results because my CM is not fully watery or fully creamy, it's like it's in between. That's why I'm leaning to what the OPK is saying.

Are you using the strips, or the digi?

If you use the strips, the strip line needs to be DARK AS or DARKER then the control line. So Ive been told. lol its a good rule to go by though. And if you ever need a confirm you can get a digi when it gets to a point to double check. Thats the system I am gonna start.

I don't think you've ovulated yet. Coverline don't show until 3 days after ovulation. Cd 11 is still very early

So here is what CD 13-15 look like. I am thinking maybe tomorrow. Today seems pretty close to O but the only thing is this was the result past 5 minutes. They say to discard it after that. Before the 5 minute mark the test line was faint but it was there. Not sure which result to trust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8
Are you using the strips, or the digi?

If you use the strips, the strip line needs to be DARK AS or DARKER then the control line. So Ive been told. lol its a good rule to go by though. And if you ever need a confirm you can get a digi when it gets to a point to double check. Thats the system I am gonna start.

Doing the strips. I might do the digi after this ovulation has come and gone...if I don't succeed round 2 LOL. Chances are I wont, but I will keep FX. I need baby dust and lots of it! I keep waiting to see the test line as dark as the control line. I have to hand it to the women that have been doing this for a while, my heart goes out to them.

I think I am going to take your advice on the digital ones. I am thinking about getting them through amazon in bulk so its cheaper than the drug store.

yeah digis are to expensive.

its why tomorrow i am gonna purchase one box, and use them to double check darker lines.

going by your strips you havent o'd yet but your body is gearing up for it

its why tomorrow i am gonna purchase one box, and use them to double check darker lines.

Thanks for the info and friend request girl :hugs: Are you going to go through amazon or is there another good site to purchase from?

Also do you base strips on what you see in the first 5-10 minutes (one strip brand is 5 minutes the other is 10 minutes) or is it still ok to base it after that? I see so many women line their strip up to show their CD strips. I'm going to keep doing the strips past what I think O is to see if that in fact was O that way I can better decide the DPO.

Thanks for the info and friend request girl :hugs: Are you going to go through amazon or is there another good site to purchase from?

Also do you base strips on what you see in the first 5-10 minutes (one strip brand is 5 minutes the other is 10 minutes) or is it still ok to base it after that? I see so many women line their strip up to show their CD strips. I'm going to keep doing the strips past what I think O is to see if that in fact was O that way I can better decide the DPO.

I figured we are always talking on each other threads...you can be my first friend here! :hugs:

I go by when it was wet, but I also noticed that they dont change -usually- when dried either. I lined mine up to see, but it wasnt positive yet and...well...I ran out! LOL

I go to early-pregnancy.com. I by like 30 strips for 24$...like .70 per strip (im such a cheapie) lol. I bought 20, but clearly I an a Pee On A Stick Addict -lol- cuz I ran out! buying more tomorrow (payday woot!)

I figured we are always talking on each other threads...you can be my first friend here! :hugs:

I go by when it was wet, but I also noticed that they dont change -usually- when dried either. I lined mine up to see, but it wasnt positive yet and...well...I ran out! LOL

I go to early-pregnancy.com. I by like 30 strips for 24$...like .70 per strip (im such a cheapie) lol. I bought 20, but clearly I an a Pee On A Stick Addict -lol- cuz I ran out! buying more tomorrow (payday woot!)

I feel loved me such air head right now, I read the FAQ on the strips I bought, it says to POAS first thing in the morning, and to not have anything to drink for 2 hours before you POAS. I have been trying to take it at the same time each day but my days have been crazy so it's hard to get it around the same time. I'm not drinking anything for 2 hours + and seeing what it does. I have another hour or so to go. I got 20 strips at Rite Aid for around 17.99 (with the plenty rewards) and I see those working better then the kit I got on Amazon. I'm going to try that website you listed! I like to be a cheapskate, especially since we have to go through so many of these darn things LOL

I feel loved me such air head right now, I read the FAQ on the strips I bought, it says to POAS first thing in the morning, and to not have anything to drink for 2 hours before you POAS. I have been trying to take it at the same time each day but my days have been crazy so it's hard to get it around the same time. I'm not drinking anything for 2 hours + and seeing what it does. I have another hour or so to go. I got 20 strips at Rite Aid for around 17.99 (with the plenty rewards) and I see those working better then the kit I got on Amazon. I'm going to try that website you listed! I like to be a cheapskate, especially since we have to go through so many of these darn things LOL

for your ovulation you do not want to pee first thing in the am. remember, most women dont show LH surges til between 8am - 10pm. and generally i can tell im gonna gear up because my cm changes a little. i also learned how to check my cervix :blush: to see if its high low or med. still learning but trying to figure it out!

if you have a general idea when to test - id suggest testing at day 14 and then from there out. i test one a day until i see a line start to get darker, then i do it 2x a day around the same time. but yeah, only for PT do you wanna do morning pee!!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

thats the site i use. some might find it cheaper, but over 35$ you get free shipping 6-9 days. i figured im past my O, or im Oing...who knows at this point ! i dont think I am Oing this cycle - but it can take its time. lol

for your ovulation you do not want to pee first thing in the am. remember, most women dont show LH surges til between 8am - 10pm. and generally i can tell im gonna gear up because my cm changes a little. i also learned how to check my cervix :blush: to see if its high low or med. still learning but trying to figure it out!

if you have a general idea when to test - id suggest testing at day 14 and then from there out. i test one a day until i see a line start to get darker, then i do it 2x a day around the same time. but yeah, only for PT do you wanna do morning pee!!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

thats the site i use. some might find it cheaper, but over 35$ you get free shipping 6-9 days. i figured im past my O, or im Oing...who knows at this point ! i dont think I am Oing this cycle - but it can take its time. lol

That's weird because the instructions say FMP and if you drink anything you need to wait at least 2 hours. One thing I notice is that when I take it at 10pm the results are more so at night than the morning. Have you had that happen? I wonder if I get a surge more at night time ( forgive me if I sound illiterate) I feel like this is like trying to learn a new language. They need a Rosetta Stone for the language of fertility LOL.

Dunno, but you may not detect LH surge in the AM pee. To concentrated.

Ive had success at 3 and then at 8 myself so far. lol

Dunno, but you may not detect LH surge in the AM pee. To concentrated.

Ive had success at 3 and then at 8 myself so far. lol

I see a +OPK! Yay!!! And I get to see my man today for the first time in 3 weeks (he's been on the road) now time to do some BDing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
perfect timing haha!

Im on my +OPK for the fourth day! I was looking up the average length of a +OPK is 2 days. I have been having some cramps. Been BDing the last 3 days, this morning he left to go back to work for 2 weeks.

perfect timing haha!

Im on my +OPK for the fourth day! I was looking up the average length of a +OPK is 2 days. I have been having some cramps. Been BDing the last 3 days, this morning he left to go back to work for 2 weeks.

average, every woman is different though. so there is always a chance! spermies last 5 days in healthy cm...fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->