• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

still no movement please say im not alone!!!!

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi all. 19 weeks this week yay!! bump finally started to appear but still no movement :( think LO must be wither lazy or i just cant feel it yet. anyone in the same boat?????:hugs:

Dont panic I really only started to feel definate movement from about 3 and a half weeks ago, until then it really was just random pops here n there. (I was about 21 - 22 weeks) so I know its hard but I have a really chilled out bubba who I can feel more now than before but not as much as some others seem too.

xxxx

dont worry all 3 of mine ive felt 22+ weeks.but this is my 4th and im feeling little flicks but nothing concrete yet

with my first I didn't feel anything until around 22 weeks x

i was about 19 weeks with my first. It must be very frustrating because I know the "seasoned" mothers can be feeling movement in first tri! But you will, don't worry. 19 weeks isn't late at all xxxx

I just felt my first movements a few days ago. They aren't strong kicks or anything by any means either, just feels like vibrations or muscle twitches (and maybe it is, but I haven't felt anything like it before, so I assume it's baby).

I don't have an anterior placenta. Do you have an anterior placenta? I have heard that makes it harder to feel movements.

There was a thread a while back for people who haven't felt movements 20+ weeks, but I haven't seen it in awhile....

20 -22 weeks is normal for me, and at 20 it is usually indigestion. LOL but I like to think it is the baby!

I felt two definate kicks/jabs last night and they were hard! Up until that point, all movement has been intermitant. It's still very early though! DH is jealous that I feel things that he can't :haha: Poor thing.

I was almost 20 weeks when I started to feel very light movements. I found it hard to spot when you don't really know what you're looking for!

i still cant feel anything, but i know she is moving about as i have seen her on scans, she is a fidget!!!! but i have an anterior placenta which sonographer said is probably why i cant feel her yet, its acting as a cushion. x

thanks for the comments. have my scan thursday so will prob know more then about the anterior placenta etc. first time pregnancy is soooo scary! thanks again xxx

Mines wasnt until at least after 20 weeks

i felt movement from exactly 20 weeks. ;) dont panic.

woke up this morning and was all relaxed in bed lying on my left side and i felt almost like a little tickle on the inside of my tummy dont know if it was the baby but hope so!!! x

hey i just wanted to say, as ive mentioned to other mums to be that if you put the sixe of your bay to a ruler youll see the baby is teeny weeny and most likely he/she will be kicking away and your not feeling it. same with through the night, and like other mums to be on here have said you dont get definate movements till around 23 weeks onwards. i felt my baby 18wks and 6days. im now currently 23+3 and only the last few days have i felt constant movement :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"