Still no +opk??

123Deirdre

Reaction score
I've been doing what seem like 100000s of opks and still no +.
I know something is going on in there as I'm getting ov pain and ew mucus

Awe, maybe it would be worth it to invest in the clearblue fertility monitor. I tested positive for O and the same time I tried the test strips that I had from an opk and surprisingly it did not show anything while the CBFM did.

This was just my experience though.

Best of luck to you :)

Well how often are you using the OPK's? I got some cheap ones that work very well so I was using them every 4-6 hours to make sure I didnt miss my surge. Some women can have very short surges, so for example if you tested only once a day, you could get your surge before the next OPK you take, then its gone by the time you test again. so you will think you havent gotten a surge yet but you actually missed it. Also not every woman shows LH surges on those sticks. It doesnt mean anything to be honest. If you are getting the O pains and the EWCM then its safe to say that you are still about to ovulate. I personally get O pains too and as soon as I felt them I took another test and sure enough it was postive, while one taken earlier that day was negative.

Keep testing but also keep bding just incase you miss it. THe follicle swelling can cause pain before you actually get your surge. I have EWCM on and off for 4 days before I ovulate.

Make sure you are holding your urine for at least 2 hours, ideally 4 and limiting fluids.

Good luck.

I didn't ovulate until CD34 last cycle so you could be just having one of those flukey long cycles.

What CD are you on? How long are your cycles? Sometimes I get ewcm a week before I even ov. I'd start temping to see if you can catch ovulation xx

I decided to buy the clearblue opks this month, an I o'd a week later than I thought, but I had ewcm an pains for the full week before. Might be worth getting some? Xx

I know how you're feeling...OPKs have been driving me CRAZY this month.

I've been using the Wondofo brand ones for the first time along with the Target kind I used last month. Nearly positives in the mornings (only on the Target kind), but then back to faint in the afternoon (which I thought was supposed to be a better time to test), even after holding it for almost 4 hours! I got 4 days of positives last month, so I know the Target brand picks up my surges.

Cervix is high and soft, and I've got some EWCM too, so Im not sure WHAT the heck is going on. UGH!

Why is it all so complicated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"