Still no period?

debsxhim

Mommy to an angel baby <3
Reaction score
I didn't know where else to post this, so I decided to try posting here. I am NOT TTC, I am just trying to figure out what is going on with my body and I thought that this section probably has the people with the most knowledge since you've been through it, and your bodies are back to normal.

I miscarried on May 7th, 2010. Its June 13th, 2010. I still have not had AF or any sign of AF. I usually have a pretty long cycle as far as I can remember. I did DTD a week after my miscarriage (bad, bad, i know) but was not trying to get pregnant. Do you think its important to test, or just wait it out? When should I expect my period?

tbh id say wait it out right now. mine took about 4 1/2 to 6 weeks to return depending on when its calculated from (day i started or day i stopped bleeding). but it is possible to ovulate as early as 2 weeks from the miscarriage so watch out for symptoms and if af still doesnt come take a test. hope everything sorts out :)

i would wait it out a while. i had a mc on 17th april and didnt get af. then i did a test 4 weeks after mc and got bfn then didnt bother after that til last week when i took a test and got a bfp.

good luck hun. let us know how you get on.

xx

Did you POAS at any point after the mc and get a bfn? If you didn't then testing now wouldn't actually help you know what's going on, because you can test positive for weeks and weeks after an mc. I tested pos for about 4 weeks after my MC I think and it took about 5 weeks for my first AF to arrive, but I know it takes up to twice that for some people. Having said that there are lots of people who have conceived straight after and MC too, so you never know!

Maybe you could wait to see if AF arrives in the next couple of weeks, if she doesn't then do a test and if you get a bfp then maybe you could have your hcg levels monitored to see if they're going up or down?

I seem to remember there being some useful threads on how long it took for AF to arrive after an MC on the TTCAL board, if you want to get a better idea of the range of weeks it usually takes people.

I've got my fingers crossed for you anyway and I hope you don't have to wait too long to find out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->