Still not able to accept the fact :(

archie14

Reaction score
I had my anatomy scan at 17 week 5 days and baby is fine and doing well. I am excited and happy to know the progress so far. But we also came to know that we are having a baby girl.
Me and my husband was expecting a boy and I really feel disappointed and my mother instincts still not able to believe that we are not having a boy. :(
My heart is still staying Its a boy. Lol
I know it would not be true as the us tech was 100% sure and he is well experienced radilogist and ob/gyn as well.

Yeah unfortunately our instincts are not always correct. I am not pregnant with my second girl and wanted at least one boy. Our daughter is our shining star but I am sad my husband doesn't have a mini-me.

It must be hard finding out your mummy instincts are wrong when you want them t be right. With my first I was convinced he was a girl, I had dreams that I had a baby girl before I found out I was pregnant and when he was born it was a big suprise! There are a few threads in this section of ladies who's mummy instinct told them they were having one gender only to find out it was the other, might be worth a read to see that you're not alone :hugs:.

Thank you all for your support. I m feeling much better now.

I know how you feel although my mother instinct told me it was another boy from the beginning, I was still hoping the u/s would prove me wrong but I was right. Second boy for us. My love started growing when I first felt his kicks but once in awhile when I see other mommy's posting girly clothes for their babies I feel a tad bit jealous.

I am still secretly hoping that ultrasound tech proved to be wrong! lol :haha:

I have heard many stories like initially told its girl and then it turned to be boy in later stages. But technologies are really advanced now a days.:winkwink:

I kinda was hoping she was wrong too but the potty shot is pretty clear. I love having my mini me's but would have also liked to have my husband have the same experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->