Still not feeling pregnant, vanishing symptoms

Peachbaby4008

Reaction score
I am 6w6d and I feel good, almost to good! My only symptom I had was sore nipples and they seem to have vanished (not my nipples, the symptom) ;-)

My ultrasound is 3/13 and I am so scared baby isn't growing or something. I am on progesterone cream and I hear that delay bleeding. True? I almost want to go out and get another pregnancy test (already taken 6 so far). Ugh!

My first beta was at 3w4d and it was 33 the second was a week later at 4w4d and it was 1160

I could have written this myself 4 weeks ago. I still have no symptoms except for mildly sore nipples that come and go, but I listen to baby on the doppler a few times per week and it's doing just fine. I even had a couple instances of brown spotting which scared the shit out of me!

Progesterone cream probably won't do much one way or another...that's why it's sold over the counter and not by prescription.

Try to relax and enjoy being one of the lucky ones without symptoms, I'm sure you're fine! And don't waste money on more tests...they'll be positive and you'll STILL not feel convinced :p

I've not had a single symptom.. Thinking the same as you, I had a scan all well, I've still got nothing and I'm still worrying. I wouldn't worry if I was you. My dd I had all the symptoms and glad ive not got it this time xx

My only experience of vanishing symptoms at 6 weeks is when I had a mmc, I found out at 11 weeks baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I also know of women that symtoms vanish to find they re appear a little bit later on, good luck <3

I too have very minimal symptoms that seem to come and go (sometimes I have painful cramps and sometimes I have super sore boobies and sometimes I have absolutely nothing :) ). I was nervous and so thankful when I had an early scan on Friday that showed everything was going great (twins and heartbeat!)

Your levels from your test seem great and like no cause for any concern. For now you are absolutely Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise so just be happy that you are probably just getting lucky with a few weeks of minimal symptoms.

No more POAS! They won't give you an accurate answer because it takes too long for the HCG to leave your system. Just relax or book an early scan if you are too anxious. Other than that, not much else to do but think happy pregnant thoughts :)

I have no symptoms at all anymore! Not even if I try to imagine one!

Symptoms come and go, vary, change, get weird, vanish, mutate and do allsorts of randomness. The joy of pregnancy! No day is ever the same.
Making plans is one way to guarantee a bout of nausea, food aversions or dicky tummy! Guaranteed lol

It's disturbing, that's for sure. I stopped having symptoms around 8 weeks and none of them have returned. Even the acne that I was getting has diminished to practically nothing. My face breaks out less than before I got pregnant. I've always had acne flare ups around time of AF then I got pregnant and it was 24/7.

I have an appointment on the 12th. I didn't worry really at all until yesterday. I think it's because the appointment is getting close and I'm really anxious. Plus, the internet can be your worst enemy if you let it!

Keep yourself occupied and your appointment will be here in no time!

Thanks ladies! I hate worrying about everything! I have horrible anxiety so it's without my medication to calm me it's even worse. :/

It's disturbing, that's for sure. I stopped having symptoms around 8 weeks and none of them have returned. Even the acne that I was getting has diminished to practically nothing. My face breaks out less than before I got pregnant. I've always had acne flare ups around time of AF then I got pregnant and it was 24/7.

I have an appointment on the 12th. I didn't worry really at all until yesterday. I think it's because the appointment is getting close and I'm really anxious. Plus, the internet can be your worst enemy if you let it!

Keep yourself occupied and your appointment will be here in no time!

Good luck at your appointment! Fx for both of us!

I've had 3 scans so far and listened to baby's heartbeat today, so bubs seems all fine so far over here. I have had VERY limited symptoms the whole way through! The TWW was basically nothing - so much so that I even doubted I had O'd! I have had very minimal morning sickness (which seems to be gone now), no breast tenderness or soreness (and they still seem the same size!) and really, most days I sit here wondering if I imagined the whole pregnancy altogether. :haha:

Try not to worry! Some women don't seem to get that many symptoms and go on to have perfectly healthy babies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->