Still not making more milk....HELP!

thanks for all the advice everyone - I will just keep going at it and go day by day I guess. Does anyone know how long Fenugreek takes to work?

Usually just a couple days - how much are you taking? The recommendation is 6-9 612mg tabs a day. From what I read, if you don't smell like maple syrup, you should take more.

make sure also that your drinkign loads and loads of water. the more water i drink the more milk i have.

I'm taking 3 3x a day, so 9. I don't smell like maple syrup though lol Should I just add one more pill a day or 1 more each time? It was kind of pricey, $8.99, and would only lastme 10 days so I hate to take more lol but if I have to I have to I guess

:hug: 2oz is all my lo gained in the beginning... take it day by day and do the very best you can.. you're already doing a super job by hanging in there. what type of pump are you using?

I'm taking 3 3x a day, so 9. I don't smell like maple syrup though lol Should I just add one more pill a day or 1 more each time? It was kind of pricey, $8.99, and would only lastme 10 days so I hate to take more lol but if I have to I have to I guess

I don't know about taking more than that. I'm not sure what the maximum recommended amount is - the most I've heard people take is 3 3x a day. I wonder if you may be one of the unlucky few whom it doesn't work for. Or is it possible you are making more but baby is drinking more also, therefore you're only pumping the same amount? Sorry I'm not much help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->