Still nothing for me

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by turbo_mom, Oct 13, 2008.

1. turbo_mom

turbo_mom Guest

OH how I hate waiting!!!
    I had very slight cramping last night but there has been no bleeding at all since jay and I had unprotected sex. That was October 2nd. Also we did it again last friday. But so far nothing is happening. I'll be very suprised if nothing comes out of this!!! It's obviously too soon to test so i'm on the edge of my seat.. i'm very impatient :hissy: But I suppose I shouldn't get to any conclusions yet as I didn't have any symptoms when I was pregnant with Angelynn. I didn't start getting them until I was almost 8 weeks gone. Not even any bleeding if I recall.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I guess i'm a bit excited. But if it doesn't happen this month then I know we should wait. We need to get a bigger house next spring.. so it would be nice to be prepared. If it doesn't happen this month than I wil wait until after christmas...well... i'll try :rofl:

Good luck to all you other ttc'ers!!! :hug:

2. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

you think you are in the 2ww then?
    when your Af are due ?

good luck !:)

3. Ersurgeongirl

Ersurgeongirl Trying for #2!

you didnt get any symptoms back then, so maybe you wont get any this time either?

either way, you'll be ok and find the right answers